House for sale
141 Farrants Road,
Farrants Hill, NSW
3 2 7
Buyer Range $1.5M - $1.6M
'BROADLANDS' - immerse yourself into space'Experience country living from this private 16.4 acre lifestyle estate that delicately balances timeless Architecture with nature & commands scenic views that can only be described as exhilarating.
This Award Winning pavilion style residence with private wings, courtyards & rolled roofing, has been hand crafted to provide a relaxed style of abode living with a subtle hint of raw sophistication.
In addition, the extensive use of Australian timbers via French doors, windows plus a transcendent curved bay window, provides ever changing artwork of differing framed views of the Tweed Valley exterior landscape.
- Living wing equipped w/ open fire, air-conditioning & circular bay window
- Social meals / kitchen area w/ gas hot water, granite benches, butler's pantry, coffee machine, wine fridge & commercial size oven
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, walk in robe & air-conditioning
- Separate private guest wing w/ 2 bedrooms, (1 airconditioned) bathroom & airconditioned living area (ideal for teenagers, extended family, home occupation or Air B & B)
- 12m fully tiled in ground pool with entertaining deck areas
- Championship size tennis court
- Double remote garage / as separate wing
- Separate triple lock up garage
- Additional 2 bay sized shed / home office / storage
- 2 dams
- Easily manageable landscaped gardens w/ mature planting & acres of rolling lawns - could accommodate horses or hobby farm with the installation of fencing
- Machinery available by negotiation (large 60” 4wd ride on mower, Kubota Tractor w/ 60” deck plus another Kubota tractor w/ carry on spray equipment etc)
- Stramit roofing system w/ hessian clad board & accented by cedar panelling
- Double brick w/ hidden cavity sliding screens
- Inverted bull nose veranda cover extensive patio terraces
- Electric front gated entry
- Alarm system & CCTV
- Bitumen driveway
- 3 x 10,000 litre + 1 x 5,000 litre water tanks (approx. size)
- Septic sewerage system
- 3 phase power
- Solar power
- Land size 68,500m2 = 16.40 Acres = 6.85H
- Rates $833.60 per 1/4 year
- Market rent for permanent tenancy $1000 - $1250 per week
- Market holiday rent tariffs $300 - $500 per night (please refer to our specialised holiday division www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for advice)
Embark on a cruisy 20 minute country drive from Tweed Heads, 30 minutes from Byron Bay or 40 minutes from the Gold Coast and retire in style at 'Broadlands'.
You will enjoy local shopping at Murwillumbah or trendy Kingscliff within (10) minutes - your closest boat launch is a mere (8) minutes at Condong or the pretty village of Tumbulgum.
Local schools & colleges can be found at Murwillumbah, Terranora (anchored by Lindisfarne) or Banora Point - just to name a few / a bus service also runs through this region.
Kingscliff & Northern NSW beaches are within (12) minutes and world ripping Gold Coast beaches can have you in the line-up within (25) minutes.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are also within (25) minutes.
A truly magnificent country lifestyle retreat commanding awe-inspiring scenic views that extend beyond one's peripheral vision.
The Award Winning pavilion style homestead of circa 1988 has been created in such a way that makes immersion into this abode seamless, regardless of your age or heritage.
Last updated: 11:11AM on Jun 8th 2017