House for sale
141 North Pass,
7 6 2
"SANDCASTLES ON MORETON". TANGALOOMA RESORT. MORETON ISLAND PARADISE. BEACHFRONT. SPECTACULAR VIEWS."SANDCASTLES ON MORETON" is unique, being Tangalooma Resort's most northerly property, and the only one with direct beach assess, enabling you to drive from the 4WD ferry directly into your house's double garage within minutes of your arrival on the island. Alternatively, anchor your boat right in front and stroll up the beach to your fully air-conditioned 3 level, 7 bedroom, 6 bathroom luxury beach house.
All your holiday desires are met by this property and its location.
Like to cook? Enjoy the chef's kitchen complete with ice-maker freezer/fridge.
Want a holiday from cooking? Dine out at one of a number of restaurants and cafes at the Resort.
Enjoy being together as a family, or make the most of the separate living areas, and spread out in this high-ceilinged breezy home with lots of natural light.
Revel in the peace and quiet of a house with no northern or eastern neighbour and only the sparkling blue waters of the Bay out in front, or take part in the myriad activities owners and their guests have access to at Tangalooma Island Resort.
Sandcastles was carefully situated to make the most of its dream location, and is big enough to allow 2 or even 3 families to share. It's the best of both worlds - lifestyle plus investment opportunity on the world's 3rd largest sand island. Your only dilemma is whether to stay and enjoy everything Moreton Island has to offer, or reap the rewards of this in-demand renter. Can't decide? Sandcastles was cleverly constructed so it can be let as 3 separate apartments, enabling you to holiday while you receive an income.
5 bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry, upper level lounge/rumpus and sun-lounge deck.
Details as per Floor Plans Gallery:
• Bedroom 2: (opens onto top level sun-lounge deck) 1 x Queen bed with ensuite
• Bedroom 3: (opens onto top level sun-lounge deck): 1 x Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 x Double beds each with single bed on top
• Bedroom 5: 1 x Double bed with single bed on top and 1 single bed
• Bedroom 6: (shown on layout diagram for rental purposes as "Locked Owner's Storage'): 1 x Double bed with single bed on top and 1 single bed ) with ensuite
• Bathroom with Bath, shower and Laundry with Clothes dryer
• Upper level lounge/rumpus with 50" TV
• Large Master bedroom with 1 x King Size Bed and its own kitchenette, ensuite and separate toilet. (Able to be separately rented and accessed as its own external staircase).
• Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and main floor lounge area with 50" TV, Foxtel, games and books, iphone/ipod docking stations. Open on to mid level deck with large BBQ and outdoor dining.
• Large ice-maker fridge/freezer
• Chest deep-freezer
• 2 ovens
• Large microwave
• 90 cm Gas cooktop with range hood
GROUND LEVEL (Floor Plan in Property photo gallery)
• Flat: 1 x Double bed, 1 x Single bed, ensuite, kitchenette, TV and lounging area (able to be separately rented, seperate access)
• spacious 'mud room' laundry and bathroom
• Double Garage, with 3 owner's lockers available for secure storage.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Inspection by appointment only.
Owner will organise for you to meet on-island contact.
Moreton Island is 40 km offshore from Brisbane and is over 97% National Park.
The Island can be reached by passenger ferry, vehicle ferry or private boat.
Four-wheel-drive (4WD) vehicles are essential for driving on the island. 4WD vehicles with high clearance and low range function are strongly recommended.
The houses, villas and apartments at Tangalooma Resort are all subleases to the Head Leaseholder which is Tangalooma Island Resort. Sandcastles is the subject of a 140 year lease which commenced in 2004. All essential services such as power, gas, water and sewerage facilities are supplied and maintained by Tangalooma Resort as are the Resort grounds, swimming pools, beach, jetty etc.
As a sublease, there are no council rates payable but there is an Annual Levy (Operating Expenses) payable quarterly, and a Power and Gas Invoice issued annually.
Contact us or talk to on-island contact for details of current income and expenses.
The Phone Code for this property is: 77266. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
For Sale By Owner (www.forsalebyowner.com.au) is a national service for home owners who are looking to sell or rent out their own homes without paying any real estate commission. Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Last updated: 11:10PM on Jan 26th 2019