Unit for sale
14/18 Edward Street,
Alexandra Headland, QLD
3 2 2
Auction on site Saturday 19th January at 11am
SURRENDER YOURSELF TO A SEASIDE SANCTUARYTaking advantage of its spectacular position elevated on Alexandra Headland, is this award-winning and newly constructed development by Walter Iezzi. Known for quality, the Elysee development won't disappoint with a prime beachfront position, stunning outlook and alluring design that is sure to impress.
Perfect for downsizers looking to get close to the beach without the inconvenience of large gardens and maintenance, this property has secure intercom and gated entry as well as lift access for your convenience. There is even a lap pool with ocean views, steam room and a gymnasium to keep you in shape.
Offering ocean views from the moment you walk through the front door, the view will draw you to the spacious and wide entertaining balcony that will easily host a number of guests at your next function. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors open wide to create that sought-after indoor/outdoor lifestyle while also letting the sea breezes flow through the apartment.
A quality kitchen with a combination of timber-look cabinetry and two-pac will be the perfect place to create showcase dishes with high-end Ilve appliances at the ready. Stone benchtops, soft-closing drawers and doors as well as plenty of storage for all your smaller appliances complement the kitchen's gourmet status.
The master suite has pillow views of the ocean and there is also a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite where there is a single vanity, large shower with floor-to-ceiling neutral-toned tiles and semi-frameless shower screen. The same style has been replicated in the apartment's main bathroom that also houses the laundry.
A third bedroom with mitre-joined cavity sliding doors would also serve as the ideal home office/study or as a small media room for children. Impeccably styled, the apartment is fully furnished with a beach aesthetic, simply add your own soft furnishings to complete the picture. There is ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort and ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
On the rooftop of the Elysee building is the lap pool, barbeque and communal entertaining area as well as the gymnasium and steam room. Simply grab the lift to the rooftop and take in the surrounding views.
Ideally situated, this apartment affords beautiful sweeping views while also capturing cooling sea breezes that you will never tire of. Just across the road is the beach and within short walking distance is Alexandra Headland's boutiques, restaurants and surf club. Mooloolaba is within walking distance and Maroochydore and its CBD is just a short drive away. Everything is within easy reach from this apartment.
- Newly constructed apartment within Elysee development by Walter Iezzi
- Master Builders award-winning construction located across from beach
- Long ocean views out to Mooloolaba from the living and master bedroom
- Open-plan layout with quality finishes and fittings
- Two-pac kitchen and timber-look cabinetry with stone benchtop
- Island bench, Ilve appliances, glass splash back, soft-close drawers
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles in neutral tones, semi-frameless shower screens
- Wide entertaining balcony captures sea views and breezes
- Floor to ceiling glass windows/sliding doors for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans in bedrooms, intercom entry, lift access
- Third bedroom can easily convert to a home office/study or second media room
- Rooftop swimming pool, gymnasium, steam room and barbecue area
- Walk to beach, surf club, Mooloolaba, restaurants and more
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 02:19PM on Dec 17th 2018