House for sale
141B Riverton Drive West,
4 3 2
Stylish Riverside LivingYour opportunity to live at a riverfront address with this brand new (never lived in), architecturally designed, multi-level entertainer. The home displays stylish features throughout that make your living experience as effortless as possible; from the modern layout through the light filled living areas and out to the elevated entertaining area and tropical gardens, the quality of lifestyle on offer is second to none.
The hub of the home is on the ground floor and consists of an enormous open plan living area with expansive modern kitchen, meals and family area overlooking the rear entertaining with river views from every window.
Upstairs you'll find 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 balconies and an activity area, the prefect spaces for enjoying the stunning Canning River vista. The spacious master suite offers a large walk in robe, balcony with river views and an expansive ensuite bathroom. An additional two bedrooms with BIR's and river views share a semi-ensuite bathroom, whilst the 4th bedroom, also with river views, is complete with ensuite bathroom, large walk-in-robe, study nook and balcony.
The well positioned outdoor entertaining area creates the perfect atmosphere for gatherings of all sizes.
Additional Benefits & Features of this Property Include:
• River Views from All Rooms
• Quality Fixtures & Finishes Throughout
• High Ceilings Throughout
• Modern Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances & Stone Benchtops
• Powder Room
• Abundance of Storage Options Throughout
• Multiple Balconies and Large Windows Throughout to Take in the Stunning River Views
• Native/Low Maintenance Gardens
• Double Garage with Auto Door & Storage Area
• 476sqm (approx.) Survey Strata Block, Plus Driveway (approx. 162sqm)
• Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
A wonderful quality of life is on offer at this highly sought after address; With river walkways, cycleways, park-lands and Dolphins visiting this part of the river regularly, all just beyond your doorstep.
Call Di Addenbrooke to book your viewing today.
Last updated: 12:43PM on Sep 7th 2017