Rural for sale
14293 Flinders Highway,
Black Jack, QLD
4 1 10
FOR SALE - "RED BLUFF" 834.88 ACRES - PERFECT COUNTRY LIFESTYLE LIVING WITH HIGHWAY FRONTAGE"Red Bluff" is only approximately 15km's from the Charters Towers CBD on the Western Highway. The perfect position for easy access for transporting to sale yards or even pickup! Possibilities for bull stud, horse stud or anything that you really would like to apply yourself to, or simply the perfect lifestyle for the family to enjoy.
Freehold, approx. 834.88 acre block, with modern 4 bedroom block home (built in 2002), multitude of sheds, cattleyards, bore, dams and so much more. Really does offer quite a lot in the package.
This prime Goldfields country has been very well land managed with the largest of the paddocks being ploughed and re-sown to Buffell grass which has had a very good strike rate. Overall on this property there is a healthy quantity of grasses being Seca, Verona, Katambora and Buffell that are all well established. This property has been well managed through the dry season and not over stocked but on average has been able to handle with ease 100 head of cattle, fat cows, weaners and bulls. So a testament to the owners and their management skills!
This well presented property has been constantly managed and is very clean of most rubbish trees and shrubs. The most recent addition to the property is a large hay shed: 16m x 16m x 4m opening, which so far hasn't been close to full!
* Modern block home built in 2002 by local builder Mossman Builders.
* 4 bedrooms: All with built-ins and fans. 3 with box air-conditioners. Main with walk in robe and 2 way bathroom attached.
* Bathroom: 2 way bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet.
* Laundry: Inside laundry
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Room: Open plan living with large modern kitchen, fan forced wall oven, electric stove top and dishwasher. This area is attached to front entertainment area.
* Entertainment Area: Good sized at the front of the house.
* House yard fully fenced with pop-up sprinklers and rabbit proof!
* Sheds: 3 Bay fully powered carport area with cement floor. 16m x 16m x 4m high hay shed. 3 bay chemical storage and fuel shed with cement floor.
* Large fully enclosed and rabbit proof vegie garden, 10m x 10m. Pig pen, chook yard and enclosed dog day yard and kennels.
* Cattle yards: Comfortable 50 head capacity with loading ramp and cattle crush.
* Water: Bore equipped with submersible pump to 5000gal header tank to house and 3 paddocks and troughs. 3 Dams, but main dam is a very large one. The dams water 3 paddocks. 2 x 8000 gal rainwater tanks, 2 x 5000 gal rainwater tanks.
* Paddocks: 6 paddocks, 3 watered by dams and 3 watered by bore with troughs.
* Fencing: All paddocks and boundaries with 3 barb and steel pickets. All boundaries have been fire ploughed and clear of trees.
* Country: Goldfields country with Ironbark trees, Bloodwood trees, Lancewood trees and natural gums. Grassed with Seca, Verona, Katambora and Buffell grass. With Southern Cross creek running through the property, which provides lovely sweet creek flats grasses!
* Rates: Approx: $2589.76 p/a
* Fully fenced 834.88 acres 15kms from CBD of Charters Towers.
If you are looking for a very productive property to either just run cattle or start a stud, or just have a lovely block for the family to enjoy with horses and motorbikes, this is the property for you. Having highway frontage at your front door step is a huge advantage for the ease of living with the family being able to get to town for schools and work opportunities. Please phone Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers for an appointment today.
Last updated: 01:12AM on Sep 14th 2017