House for sale
143 Salisbury Street,
5 2 2
Expressions of Interest
ULTIMATE FAMILY ABODE ON 964SQM WITH POOL!Perfectly positioned opposite parklands providing a wonderful vista, your family can grow into this substantial character home that has been extended and renovated to a very high standard throughout.
Set behind a white picket fence, rose bushes and immaculate front and rear lawns, 143 Salisbury Street retains all its marvellous character features you would expect of a quality residence.
With approximately 400sqm of backyard including heated swimming pool and undercover alfresco with caf blinds, this is the ultimate family home!
- Five double bedrooms (or four bedrooms and office) - (3 with built in wardrobes)
- Second living areas
- Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard and work bench space, pull out pantry, striking granite bench tops
including top European appliances
- Open plan dining and living area overlooking the garden.
- Car port for two vehicles with electric roller door
- Parking for two further cars on driveway
- 12m concrete heated pool (solar) with led lighting for evening swims or parties
- Undercover alfresco and caf blinds for year round entertaining
- Bore retic
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- New hot water system
- Completely shuttered - lock and leave, keeps home cool in summer, warm in winter
- Fly screens on all windows and three point security mesh on front and rear door
- Directly opposite parklands - sports fields and basketball courts.
- Walk across the park to Bedford IGA (open 7.30am - 8pm)
- Walk across the park to Our Table' (BYO restaurant) - a favourite with the locals!
- Walk to Inglewood Coles
- Walk to Italian tapas bar, Indian restaurant, Chinese restaurant (and more)
- Walk to Doctors and pharmacy
- Walk to St Peters Primary School and Inglewood Primary School
- Walk to Guildford Grammar School pick up point
- Chisolm College around the corner - a short bike ride away
It is rare to find a substantial home of this quality still on a huge full size block and is something you will love seeing your family enjoy for many years to come!
Last updated: 06:19PM on Dec 19th 2017