House for sale
143 Salisbury Street,
5 2 2
Expressions of Interest
ULTIMATE FAMILY ABODE ON 964SQM WITH POOL!Perfectly positioned opposite parklands providing a wonderful vista, your family can grow into this substantial character home that has been extended and renovated to a very high standard throughout.
Set behind a white picket fence, rose bushes and immaculate front and rear lawns, 143 Salisbury Street retains all its marvellous character features you would expect of a quality residence.
With approximately 400sqm of backyard including heated swimming pool and undercover alfresco with caf blinds, this is the ultimate family home!
- Five double bedrooms (or four bedrooms and office) (3 with built in wardrobes)
- Second living areas
- Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard and work bench space, pull out pantry, striking granite bench tops
including top European appliances
- Open plan dining and living area overlooking the garden.
- Car port for two vehicles with electric roller door
- Parking for two further cars on driveway
- 12m concrete heated pool (solar) with led lighting for evening swims or parties
- Undercover alfresco and caf blinds for year round entertaining
- Bore retic
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- New hot water system
- Completely shuttered lock and leave, keeps home cool in summer, warm in winter
- Fly screens on all windows and three point security mesh on front and rear door
- Directly opposite parklands sports fields and basketball courts.
- Walk across the park to Bedford IGA (open 7.30am 8pm)
- Walk across the park to Our Table' (BYO restaurant) a favourite with the locals!
- Walk to Inglewood Coles
- Walk to Italian tapas bar, Indian restaurant, Chinese restaurant (and more)
- Walk to Doctors and pharmacy
- Walk to St Peters Primary School and Inglewood Primary School
- Walk to Guildford Grammar School pick up point
- Chisolm College around the corner a short bike ride away
It is rare to find a substantial home of this quality still on a huge full size block and is something you will love seeing your family enjoy for many years to come!
All offers to be presented on or before 5pm on Monday 11 December 2017 if not sold prior.
Last updated: 12:27PM on Nov 16th 2017