House for sale
144 Cambridge Parade,
5 2 5
Charming Colonial on Cambridge ParadeGet ready to fall in love with this stunning home in the heart of manly, complete with bay views and breezes.
An absolute premier location perched on upper Cambridge parade only 200m to bustling manly village. Restaurants, shops, cafes, cocktail bars and the gorgeous manly esplanade are all right here in your back yard.
Situated on a massive double block of 820m2 with a 20m frontage, this is a rare find so close to the foreshore. This delightful dual occupancy home presents itself perfectly to families seeking 2 houses or alternatively presents an exciting scope to be transformed into one exceptional residence. *Sound proofing procedures to the lower level has resulted in some ceiling heights being sub 2.4m clearance.
The upper floor takes inspiration from classic Queenslander interiors, including carved architraves to interior doors and very high ceilings. Downstairs is a surprising abundance of living space with a second full kitchen and bathroom.
Subtle transitions between the indoor and outdoor areas allows you to get the most out of our fantastic Queensland weather year-round, surrounded by a lush lawn with mature pandanis palms & gardens.
- Bay Views
- Dual Occupancy
- 820m2 block with Approx. 20m frontage.
- 2 workshop areas, each with single lock up car
- Double car port
- Three separate outdoor entertainment areas
- Walk in to main bed
- Open study & Separate dining
- Country style kitchens with gas top stove and an excess of cupboard and bench space
- Large windows utilising natural light throughout property
- Within the catchment for Manly State School
- Easy walk to bus stops and express train to the city
- Short walk to the Royal Queensland Yacht Club & the Wynnum Manly Yacht Club
If you are searching for something unique, this is the one for you. Call Murray Mercer to book your inspection today.
Last updated: 04:11PM on Jun 11th 2019