145 Burdett Street,
SOLD BY RODNEY CLARKE - 9987 0011Central location to create a convenient lifestyle for your family.
Renovate, extend or rebuild! There are endless opportunities to create the home of your dreams. The current residence a typical family home built in the 1960's single level three bedrooms on 720 sqm parcel of land with wide frontage.
You could also find inspiration in the way the neighbouring properties have been upgraded and new homes in the area displays what can be achieved in this sought after location. With so much potential you are really spoilt for choice and limited only by your own imagination.
- Sunny rear-to-north aspect on 720 sqm land
- Convenient location near Hornsby Westfield shops, restaurants, selection of schools & hospital
- Bus stop at front door to train & Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Services certainly promise all you could hope for in the years ahead
- Lounge with combustion fire place, kitchen & meals area
- Covered deck off kitchen & meals to laundry
- Three bedrooms, modern bathroom plus extra WC off laundry
- Single lock-up garage, carport and workshop
Council Rates - $430 per quarter
Water Rates - $172 per quarter
Location Information -
* Bus at the doorstep
* 400m to Hornsby Hospital
* 700m to Waitara Public School
* 1.4km to Westfield
* 1.6km to Hornsby Girls High
* 1.6km to Waitara railway station
* 1.7km to Hornsby railway station
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"