146 Elizabeth Street,
Well-presented timeless full brick home in handy locationThis classic four-bedroom brick home is beautifully presented with high ceilings throughout and immaculate polished timber floors to the living room and light-filled master bedroom.
You'll also enjoy easy alfresco living without the maintenance hassles in the easy-care backyard, and the home is ideally set walking distance to your choice of public and private schools, bus stops, Croydon and Ashfield train stations, and Ashfield Mall.
- Immaculate polished timber floor and high, decorative ceiling to living room at front
- Separate family/dining area features retro floor tiles and split-system air conditioning
- Updated modern kitchen with gas cooktop and quality cabinetry including large pantry
- Family/dining area opens to covered rear verandah in low-maintenance backyard
- Well-presented main bathroom with corner shower and separate bath
- Built-in robes to three of four bedrooms; split-system air conditioning to master
- Internal laundry with separate second toilet; single carport plus single garage
Enter via the raised front verandah and into the central entry hall with the generous living room located at the front of the home.
The master bedroom joins three additional bedrooms off the central hallway that opens into the generous family/dining area with large modern kitchen at rear.
The main bathroom and separate internal laundry are both off the family/dining area, which also opens into the low-maintenance backyard.
The single carport at side provides gated drive-through access to the detached single garage at rear with plenty of extra off-street parking.