House for sale
146 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard,
6 3 3
DELUXE ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE + DUAL LIVING OPPORTUNITYEnjoy the Gold Coast's best kept secret in luxury living with this impeccably presented property in Benowa Waters. Nestled on a sprawling 1029m2 block with 14m waterfrontage and boasting only the finest fittings and fixtures throughout, this 6 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, architecturally designed masterpiece offers rare deluxe dual living with a fully self-contained 2 bedroom apartment adjoining the main, magnificent home. Set around the dramatic pool centrepiece and the backdrop of inviting water vistas, this is a residence of distinction you'll be proud to call your next home.
From the moment you arrive you'll be in awe. The contemporary stone and concrete faade flanks the vast entry way, before revealing soaring vaulted ceilings and an impressive expanse of floor to ceiling glass throughout, flooding the home with natural light and superior waterfront views. The kitchen is a light-filled luxury space, showcased by a window splashback, caesarstone benches, soft-close drawers and Technika appliances and overlooks the dining room and sunken lounge. From here you'll be able to retreat to the inviting alfresco area, complete with covered dining pavilion which hugs the unique L shaped pool and heated spa, edged with upscale Travertine tiles or watch the sunset on the bespoke cantilever deck with wide water views and landscaped lawns.
Retiring at the end of the day also never looked so good. The master suite, which is as grand in size as it is appearance, is cleverly designed to be a private retreat with wide water views. Decadent touches include seagrass wallpaper, elegant open ensuite with spa and double shower with a spacious walk-in-robe, also on offer. The remaining upstairs bedrooms are generously sized and feature ducted air-conditioning and built-in-robes, with Bedroom 2 also enjoying water views. Cleverly created for dual living occupancy, the fully equipped ground floor apartment not only boasts its own kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms, but also an open plan living and dining space and access to the alfresco area, along with water views.
Other superior features of this home include a home cinema room on the second floor, modern family bathroom with high quality finishes and fixtures, separate powder room downstairs, ducted air-conditioning throughout, gated entry, alarm system, triple garage with epoxy flooring and water tanks installed.
Occupying pride of place in a tranquil, tree-lined street and situated close to schools, shops, cafes and all necessary amenities, this is a home which blends easy living with effortless elegance.
• 6 bed, 3.5 bath masterpiece offers deluxe dual living opportunities with a fully self-contained 2 bed apartment
• Architecturally designed, nestled on a sprawling 1029m2 block with 14m waterfrontage
• Light-filled luxury kitchen with window splashback and caesarstone benches
• Sunken lounge, elegant dining room downstairs and upstairs media room
• Master suite features seagrass wallpaper, ensuite with spa and double shower, walk-in-robe, water views
• The remaining bedrooms are generously sized, with built-in-robes
• Modern family bathroom with high quality finishes and fixtures + separate powder room
• Fully equipped 2 bed ground floor apartment with kitchen, living and water views
• Alfresco area with covered dining pavilion hugs the unique L shaped pool and heated spa
• Bespoke cantilever deck with wide water views and landscaped lawns
• Ducted air-con, water tanks full security and alarm system installed
• Triple garage with epoxy flooring, laundry with ample storage
• Central location, close to schools, shops, cafes and all necessary amenities
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 11:19AM on Dec 10th 2017