House for sale
149 Flinders Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
3 1 0
Offers over $1,049,000
Home Sweet Home!This fabulous Mount Hawthorn home is picture perfect and captures a classic Federation 1922 home…. white picket fence and tuck pointed character facade with stunning lead lights and return verandah that you've always dreamed of owning.
A massive extension on the rear of the home embraces a modern look with a stone floor in the family room which opens up onto the alfresco bar overlooking a swimming pool offering a space of privacy and tranquillity.
- With high ornate ceilings, polished floorboards and leadlight windows
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- The separate kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space, large gas stove and enough floor space for a kitchen table
- Heated salt water pool perfect for fun and fitness in all seasons
- There is a gas bayonet in the lounge and there is one outside in the kitchen area
- There is a second powder room alongside the laundry
-The all-weather alfresco has its own built in bench bar with the perfect place on a summer's day.
-Reticulated easy care lawn and garden beds with recycled brick pathways
- Additional features Solar Panels reducing electricity bill, Evaporative ducted air conditioning
- Off street parking Large shed with ROW access Pet friendly garden and cat run
- Situated on 489sqm of land, sought after pocket in the Mount Lawley/Churchlands catchment school zone
What the Owners love most….
Our favourite room was the lounge room, flowing outside into the outdoor bar and pool area. Entertaining family and friends or just relaxing next to the pool.
We loved the community feeling in Mount Hawthorn, with lovely neighbours and short walks to coffee shops, restaurants and play areas for kids.
This beautiful home is in the heart of Mount Hawthorn close to Leederville and freeway access.
Last updated: 08:09PM on Oct 19th 2018