House for sale
14A Dee Road,
3 2 2
UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY IN AN ENVIABLE SETTINGSit back and enjoy what one of the most privileged pockets of Applecross has to offer!
With the river in sight for morning walks or water activities, Applecross village meters away for morning coffees, newspaper and shops, Applecross primary school walking distance for your children this is definitely an attractive location.
Set on 200sqm green title corner block with 180sqm total in floor area, this home is the archetype of stylish and easy-care living. Not only young and attractive this home has been designed with quality in mind.
On the ground floor the property features:
- 2 sizeable bedrooms, one with Walk-in-robe & one with Built-in-robe
- Large bathroom
- Laundry with ample storage
- Double garage with direct entry to the home and to courtyard
On the first floor the property features:
- Master bedroom with Walk-in-robe & Built-in-robe
- Ensuite with bath and separate shower
- Powder room
- Elegant kitchen
- Dining area and separate family living overlooking balcony with river views,
- Theatre room
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Polished flooring
- Integrated dishwasher
- Miele appliances
- Ducted vacuuming
- Easy care garden
- Fantastic investment with a rent potential of $850/ week.
Distinctively individual, this immaculate home offers a vast array of lifestyle opportunities.
Council Rates: $2,253.45 pa
Water Rates: $1,073.00 pa (approx.)
Last updated: 06:02PM on Mar 12th 2014