House for sale
14B Hilltop Avenue,
4 3 4
1,150,000 - 1,200,000
Absolute masterpiece! Builders own residence. Over 450m2 of house size.Inspection of this master built home is highly recommended. This home has the lot! Even a separate fully self-contained homette overlooking the swimming pool.
Homes of this calibre don't come along often!
The location is fantastic. Set on a lovely tree lined street with Linear Park and the soon to be complete Felixstow Reserve recreational area & playground. Also the positive of being zoned in the highly rated school of East Marden Primary. Shopping centre at the end of the street and only 4.7kms to the city. Compared to buying in the adjacent areas of St Peters and Royston Park, this large family residence truly offers excellent value for money.
- Stunning fully undercover tiled swimming pool.
- Luxurious main bedroom suite on the ground level.
- Adjacent the main bedroom is a separate study or nursery room.
- Formal Lounge and Formal Dining Rooms.
- Stand out open plan everyday living area with a northern aspect.
- Huge chef inspired kitchen complete with freestanding gas cooker and oven, large walk in larder, beautiful solid granite bench tops, glass fronted display cupboards and so much storage. An absolute entertainer's delight.
- Full size laundry utility room.
- Upper level children's retreat complete with rumpus room, 2 very large bedrooms and deluxe 3 way bathroom.
- Fully self-contained homette complete with kitchen, studio style bedroom and living area plus a full size bathroom. Perfect for extended families, teenagers retreat or separate rental.
- Amazing outdoor living areas and many to choose from. Flow from the main living area to the alfresco or entertain overlooking the spectacular swimming pool.
- Fully undercover in ground swimming pool with solar heating and a healthy salt chlorinated cleaning system. Water sports all year round!
- Filtered Bore water with plumbing to pool & house plus mains water.
- 5KW Solar System.
- This home is extremely energy efficient.
- Extra large double lock up garage with drive through access.
This list could go on forever ... Nothing has been left out in the very special home.
The next fortunate owner will enjoy a superb lifestyle for many years to come.
It is an honour to offer this home for sale!
Certificate of Title: Volume 5906 Folio 580
Council: City of
Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Zoning: R-Residential/ 1.1 - Medium Density/
Council Rates: $1741.74 per annum (approx.)
SA Water Rates: $249.33 per quarter (approx.)
Emergency Services Levy: $389.35 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 2005
Land Size: 671m2 (approx.)
School Zoning: East Marden Primary School & Charles Campbell College
THEON BRUSE 0419 816 470
Last updated: 12:39PM on Aug 18th 2017