House for sale
15 - 23 Benaud Street,
18 8 10
OVER $56K PER UNIT
INVESTOR SPECIAL - 4,981m2, $118 K/yr Rent, 116 Unit DA, Macgregor School Catchment, walk to Westfield Garden City'Warren's team' presents this INVESTOR SPECIAL - Premium DA approved project for 116 units on 4,981sqm with $118k rent per annum. With such high rental yield and a superb Development approval and a great location, this property is perfect for the Investors who want to hold long term or to develop.
Rarely do you see investments/developments of this class on the market in this superb location.
See the listing Video for more details. The property also lies in the catchment of Macgregor State School. This school is one of the top ranked state schools in Brisbane and properties and rentals in this catchment are highly sought after.
The DA is designed by the award winning Kris Kowalski Architects. This could be your next iconic and profitable development in this dynamic and high growth area. Warren and team will assist you in your conversations and meetings with the Architect if required.
There are over 60,000 businesses operating in this area. The area is also in close proximity to Garden City shopping centre, Sunnybank and Asian precinct, easy transport access to city & the coast, close to TAFE, schools, university, QE2 hospital and good schools.
This creates a strong demand for quality accommodation in this area by professionals, investors, students and homeowners.
- $118,000 per year rental income, Superb choice for investors.
- 116 premium and spacious units over 6 levels, a 2 level basement, in a high quality design by award winning Kris Kowalski Architects, well known for their iconic and award winning projects.
- 24 x large 3 bed units, 71 x 2 bed units and 21 x 1 bed units. Perfect product mix to cater to families, couples and students/single professionals alike.
- Quiet Street just off Kessels road, with tree lined backdrop, right in the heart of Macgregor/Upper Mount Gravatt area. Thriving commercial precinct minutes to Sunnybank Asian dining & shopping precincts.
- Walk to Garden city, minutes to Brisbane City via the Pacific motorway, Walk to Busway for express buses to the City, close to Hospital, TAFE, University and local conveniences.
- Low set homes on each of the five blocks with excellent rental income potential, while you organise your approvals.
Superb Rental + Holding income of $2,290/wk = $118,040/yr = $9,830/month
- 15 Benaud St = $420/wk
- 17 Benaud St = $330/wk
- 19 Benaud St = $370/wk
- 21 Benaud St = $460/wk
- 23 Benaud St = $690/wk
Being a QLD Registered Architect with development experience, my team is fully equipped to assist the buyers with free preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice, liaising with council and town planners, along with expected sale prices of the final product.
Please call if you need to discuss your options and I and my team will assist you with your research and point you in the right direction. All approval documents are available upon request.
Contact my team today for more information and to express your interest. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.
Last updated: 03:31AM on Apr 13th 2018