15-31 Batman Street,
West Melbourne, VIC
Exquisite 19th Floor, 120 sq.m., North-East Corner, 3-Bedroom Apartment (Massive Stamp Duty Savings)Enjoying uninterrupted views over Flagstaff Gardens, St James' Old Cathedral, Queen Victoria Market, and North Melbourne this north-eastern corner apartment in the 19th floor of a 20 level development is a must-buy.
Located in the beautifully designed 'Flagstaff Green' development, the apartment provides access to functional common areas, reserved 15th-level garden spaces, and swimming pool and gymnasium.
Key features of the apartments include:
* Three full size bedrooms, with all three capable of accommodating king-size beds with bedsides
* Dark scheme woodwork and fittings
* Herringbone parquetry through all living spaces and bedrooms
* Built-in concealed large fridge
* Two ovens including one steam oven
* Two car spaces (side-by-side, not tandem)
* Two storage units
* Located next door to Haileybury (City) and expected to be in zone for new Docklands Primary (est. 2020)
* Easy accessibility to RMIT University and the University of Melbourne
* Within a few minutes walk to La Trobe Street trams (in the Free Tram Zone) and Flagstaff station
* Floor to ceiling windows throughout maximising views of Flagstaff Gardens and surrounds (north-east corner apartment)
* Air-conditioning throughout apartment, with condenser units stored on building roof (so full use of balcony space)
* Dedicated laundry room and defined study nook
* Master en-suite with double sink and walk-in robes
* Built-in robes for second and third bedrooms
* Access to amenities including day-time concierge, heated pool and spa, rooftop gardens with city views, and a residents lounge and media room
This sale is for transfer of a brand-new, off-the-plan apartment to nominee. Building expected settlement is during June-August 2019, with purchaser having just a one-year wait and enjoying massive stamp duty savings in excess of $50,000 (with original contract date of May 2016).