House for sale
15 Burrawang Station Lane,
4 1 2
Opportunity for a Lifestyle Change!Welcome to "Summerang".
Hidden behind a screen of privacy hedging & mature natives is this rare & exceptional offering. Sitting on 10 acres surrounded by lush pasture this property is ideal for a hobby farm, equine enthusiasts, horticulturists or anyone looking for a bit more space. This property provides an amazing opportunity to build your dream home or to renovate the existing one. The quaint 4-bedroom brick home has 2 large living areas & reverse cycle air conditioning. Located in the secluded & tranquil village of Burrawang, there isn't much this property doesn't cover.
Property features include:
- Master suite featuring a walk-in robe
- All secondary bedrooms have built-in robes
- Generous family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & toilet
- Good size orchard at the rear of the house paddock
- Water is no issue with a bore & dam on the property. The bore feeds the irrigation throughout the gardens & orchard in the house paddock.
- Additional shower & toilet in the large shed/garage
Ideally situated a short 5-minute drive from the main street of Burrawang where you can find the general store, local school, Burrawang village hotel & award winning local butcher. Just 12 minutes from Moss Vale, 18 minutes from Bowral & only a 45-minute drive to the coast! For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 email@example.com or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 12:19PM on Feb 16th 2019