House for sale
15 Cavvanbah Lane,
Byron Bay, NSW
4 3 2
$2,350,000 to $2,550,000
Modern Beachside Abode In Central Byron BaySituated in a quiet laneway only 250m to the sands of Belongil Beach and 800m to the heart of Byron Bay, this near new modern luxury home is the perfect beachside escape.
Designed and built to the highest standard everything in this property promotes easy living and the perfect Byron lifestyle. Spacious throughout with quality finishes, open plan living and a luxurious feel, this home has a timeless appeal for both families and investors.
The sparkling pool and large outdoor living area make every day feel like you are on holidays with beaches and cafes only a stroll away.
Some of the impressive features at a glance:
- Stones throw to beautiful Belongil Beach
- Short walk to the centre of Byron Bay's cultural hub
- Spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining
- Resort style sparkling in-ground pool
- Two large master bedrooms each with generous ensuites and two bedrooms that share a common bathroom.
- 2 living areas and separate study
- 296.5m2 (approx.) internal living garage and decking
- Landscaped tropical gardens fully fenced
- Satin Blackbutt timber floors
- Exterior decking blackbutt timber
- Automated blinds in living area, main bedroom and internal western window
- Luxurious Essa stone surfaces
- European appliances
- Security system
- Daikin ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Spa bath in main ensuite
- Inground salt water pool
- State of the art interior and exterior lighting
- Built in family BBQ equipped to roast with timer and thermometer
Contact Su 0428888660 or Luke 0421375635 to arrange your private viewing today.
Council rates: $1881.38 per year
Last updated: 03:18PM on Jul 26th 2018