House for sale
15 Glenfern Avenue,
4 3 2
Offers Over $1,200,000
Beautifully Renovated Federation Queenslander in the Padua PrecinctThe home has been finished to the highest quality with 3m high ceilings, both up and down stairs, ornate cornice, timber architraves, handmade leadlight doors and windows and floating hardwood timber flooring throughout. Set over 820 metres of usable and level land, this 1940's Federation Queenslander has generously sized living and bedroom accommodation thoughtfully spread over both levels, making this charming residence perfect for a growing family.
The Home in Summary:
- Open plan living and dining area with floating solid hardwood timber floors, 3 metre high ceilings seamlessly flowing out onto the large hardwood under cover deck.
- A Rosewood timber kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stand-alone freestanding 900 oven, a three door glass drinks fridge and ornate cornices all overlooking the living area.
- Impressive timber by-fold doors extend the living area onto an expansive timber deck which encompasses a 12.5m lap pool surrounded by walls of Italian Bizazza glass tiles.
- Bathroom with seamless glass shower and toilet with direct side access to the pool.
- Two large bedrooms each with 3m high ceilings, timber leadlight glass windows and built-in robes. One bedroom with French doors to the adjacent pool deck.
- Additional living area, with external access, is perfect for the home office.
- Separate laundry with stone bench tops and Rosewood cabinetry with separate side access to the deck, back stairs and yard.
Separate self contained living
- A granny flat or Uni student retreat with separate living area, kitchen, bedroom, study, bathroom and private terrace area.
- Living, lounge and dining with original period features including 3m high ceilings, solid hardwood polished timber flooring, ornate cornice and rails, period light fittings and timber leadlight windows.
Brand new chef's kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, includes additional prep sink, ample top quality 2 pac, electric touch open cabinetry, high quality tap wear, 900mm stand-alone oven with gas cooktop, Miele steam oven and microwave, integrated Miele and Liebherr appliances.
- Generously sized master bedroom with bay window and walk-in robe through to the bathroom.
- Additional parents retreat off Master bed with large leadlight windows
- Second bedroom with built-in robes and great north eastern aspect.
- Bathroom with stand-alone cast iron bath, his and hers sinks, silky oak storage cupboard, glass shower. Separate toilet with hand basin.
Land and Additional Features:
- Multipurpose area with bi-fold timber doors, perfect for art studio, gym or home office.
- 809m2 set over two lots all very level and with great views over to the East.
- Fully fenced and landscaped through-out.
- French patterned sandstone driveway.
- Under deck, and out of sight, 7000litre concrete rain water tank
Kedron is ideally located just 8 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Inner Northern Bus Way, Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing convenient direct access to the Airport, all major hospitals, as well as Sunshine and Gold Coast beaches. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only 5 minutes away as are the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook.
This Padua Precinct home enjoys the quietness of a no through' road, well known for some of the area's best homes with superb elevation and aspect. The area is within a short driving distance to some of Brisbane's best schools including Clayfield College, St Margaret's and walking distance to Padua Boys College, Mt Alvernia Girls College and St Anthony's Primary School. Kedron State Primary School and Kedron State High School are also within walking distance.
This is a superb opportunity to secure one of the most considered and faithful renovations in the area with multiple living options all underpinned by 809m2 of level land.
Last updated: 10:13PM on Oct 18th 2018