House for sale
15 Hakea Crescent,
4 2 2
HUGE BLOCK, 4 BEDROOM HOME AND POOL!!This delightful single level 4 bedroom home is set in a popular location just moments to Galston village. It has great street presence with wide road frontage and plenty of space to park a boat or caravan. The home offers 4 bedrooms, ample living areas plus two bathrooms. The gardens surrounding the home are a huge feature of the property with gorgeous manicured lawns to the front of the property and a massive back yard with in-ground swimming pool to the rear. Ideal space for young children to run around in and enjoy and a perfect area for avid gardeners to enjoy.
The property also offers a garden shed and tandem car-port.
The home comprises the following:
• Entrance hallway leading through to lounge room with full working fire.
• Older style kitchen with electric appliances and separate pantry. This area overlooks the gardens to the rear and pool area.
• Separate dining or family meals room
• Very spacious family room/games room - potential home theatre or teenage space.
• Four bedrooms; all with built-ins including Master Suite complete with en-suite bathroom.
• Main bathroom with bath.
• Independent laundry
• Third toilet.
• Covered alfresco entertaining area.
• Double car-port with extra space for a workshop area if required.
• Solar hot water and solar electricity.
This property is situated on a generous block of approximately 960sqm with wide road frontage and expansive surrounding gardens, complete with in-ground pool, garden shed and additional water tank for the gardens.
Perfect for those downsizing from acres wanting a single level home on a good sized block close to the village, perfect for young families and also perfect for those wanting an older home to renovate.
Situated in a popular road, just moments to shops, schools and transport.
Please note: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties are advised to carry out and rely on their own investigations.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Mar 20th 2019