15 Highbury Street,
Balwyn North, VIC
Traditional Charm Meets Contemporary CharacterA warm and inviting home offering multiple solutions for contemporary family living, this traditional English style red brick home, c1938, radiates character throughout. Set privately on an elevated block behind a high brick wall in the Balwyn High School Zone, it boasts an exceptional architect designed, double-height extension flooded with natural northern light.
Formal living room and master bedroom at the front of the home retain pristine period features. The formal dining room could also serve as a quiet retreat or playroom. The central kitchen is equipped with island bench, ample cupboard space and adjustable skylights. Attic storage leads to the unexpected bonus of a very private, elevated study. Studio/workshop at the rear is a versatile extra.
Walk to Balwyn High, Balwyn North and St Bede's Primary Schools, shops and cafes of North Balwyn Village and bus and tram to the CBD and Docklands, with alternate easy city access via the Eastern Freeway.
* Leadlight windows, decorative ceilings and cornices and OFP
* Huge family room with elevated timber ceilings and high windows
* Master bedroom with dual access ensuite.
* Ducted heating, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and split system A/C
* Double carport, well-tended gardens
* North facing, family friendly backyard
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.15highburystreetbalwynnorth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days