House for sale
15 Iluka Avenue,
5 4 3
UNDER OFFER UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLEDLocation, Location!
Luxury, lifestyle and location all combine in the same place here to deliver this simply stunning 5 bedroom 4 bathroom boutique residence that has been uniquely designed by its original and current owners with a view to ensuring quality modern low-maintenance living of the absolute highest order.
No expense has been spared in the construction of this flawless coastal abode that will keep the family happy with its entertainer’s dream of an outdoor setting, featuring two covered alfresco areas overlooking a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, alongside a pool house with its own verandah, bi-folding doors, a kitchenette, gym (or studio/home office) and the home’s fourth bathroom – complete with a shower and toilet. There is also a remote-controlled three-car garage for good measure, featuring a handy internal shopper’s entrance and rear access, if required.
Downstairs, polished concrete flooring adds natural beauty to an expansive floor plan that boasts a spacious theatre room, a sublime second or “guest” bedroom suite with a fitted walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled open ensuite/second bathroom – comprising of a separate bathtub, shower, heated towel rack and powder-room access – and an open-plan living and dining area with a gas fireplace and a seamless connection to the main alfresco. Incorporated into the impressive design of the latter is a chef’s dream of a kitchen where sparkling stone bench tops meet high-end Miele appliances, sleek white cabinetry, soft-closing drawers, glass splashbacks, stylish light fittings, an appliance nook, a wine rack, a huge walk-in pantry and a clothing chute for the adjacent laundry that can easily be converted into a dumbwaiter down the track.
Up the solid Jarrah and stainless-steel-balustrade staircase you will find an activity room that services the minor sleeping quarters where the third, fourth and fifth bedrooms are all carpeted for comfort and benefit from deep, fitted built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors. A massive master suite is warmed by timber floorboards and includes a generous retreat, kitchenette and computer nook within its layout, along with splendid ocean views from its tiled balcony, a fitted walk-in robe with “his and hers” entries and a deluxe private ensuite consisting of a rain shower head, heat lights, a heated towel rack, a separate toilet and floor-to-ceiling tiling.
Nestled only eight houses back from the sprawling Tom Simpson Park that borders beautiful Mullaloo Beach, Mullaloo Surf Life Saving Club and the popular Mullaloo Beach Hotel, this seaside grandeur really does allow you to experience the best of everything. What a class act!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Miele five-burner gas cook top, double ovens and dishwasher in kitchen
• Fully-tiled third upstairs bathroom with a shower, twin vanities and a heated towel rack
• Separate fully-tiled upper-level powder room
• Ceiling fan, kitchenette and polished concrete flooring in the pool house
• Keyless pincode entry
• Security alarm system
• Kenwei A/V intercom system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Ducted and split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Hot and cold water outdoor shower
• Full bore reticulation
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• Feature white plantation timber shutters
• Outdoor gas connection to balcony and tiled poolside patio area – great for barbecues
• Efficient laundry with stone tops, storage and outdoor access
• Linen storage on both floors
• Entry porch
• Electric window shutters to two of the upstairs minor bedrooms
• Manicured low-maintenance lawns and gardens
• External garden lighting, plus easy-care aggregate surrounds to the pool area
• Emergency internal ceiling sprinkler system
• Easy-care 809sqm block (approx.)
• Ample driveway parking
• Side access
Last updated: 07:25PM on Mar 20th 2018