House for sale
15 Lady Galway Street,
5 2 2
Auction On-Site 4th August 2018 at 9am
New Contemporary Modern Masterpiece in Oakleigh CatchmentSituated in the ever popular pocket of Enoggera bordering Ashgrove, this brand new contemporary home is the perfect family residence conveniently located within minutes of great schools and transport whilst being only a short distance to the City Centre. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat - perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space this brand new home has to offer. Floored with northern beech hardwood timber, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures an abundance of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance backyard with a northern aspect complete with additional space and access for a pool.
The home in summary features:
- Open plan living with timber polished flooring, 2.7m ceiling heights opening onto the back-entertaining area.
- Excellent kitchen with island benchtop overlooking the living area. Kitchen features Miele stainless steel appliances, double ovens, stone benchtops, two-pac cabinetry, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry.
- Multi-purpose room, media room or fifth bedroom and separate powder room downstairs.
- Master bedroom with full walk in robe and ensuite with twin vanities
- Second rumpus room, additional lounge or teenagers retreat.
- Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes and ceilings fans.
- 2.7m ceiling heights and square set finish.
- Main bathroom with vanity, frameless shower and full bath.
- Full ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
- Level and landscaped 415m2 block of land with Northern aspect.
- Fully fenced
Located on the border of Ashgrove and Enoggera, Lady Galway Street offers great access to local Primary and High Schools, whilst being only 6.7 kilometres from the CBD. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michaels College, Hillbrook Anglican School and within the Oakleigh State School catchment will enjoy the location and all it has to offer. There is also an abundance of transport options including Enoggera train station, multiple bus routes and bikeways.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 06:11PM on Jul 16th 2018