15 Langdon Court,
“LANGDON HOUSE” – A GRAND VISIONSet on approx 1.45 acres adjoining and overlooking a bushland park at the rear, and with a current planning permit for 2-Lot subdivision. This grand 5 bedroom/3 bathroom home offering privacy and views currently operates as group holiday accommodation for up to 10 guests, however will also suit those seeking an elegant country home surrounded by nature.
On the upper level the spacious central living-dining-kitchen area opens to a wide elevated deck, perfect for entertaining. There are 4 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, while downstairs there is a separate self contained apartment with bedroom/living & private spa bathroom. Here there is also a large undercover jacuzzi with tranquil views to the forest beyond.
Due to guest bookings inspections are by advance appointment only.
• 5 bedroom/3 bathroom home set amidst rolling lawns on 5781 sq.m (approx. 1.45 acres)
• Downstairs self contained apartment with own entry
• Furnishings available
• North facing, bathed in natural light
• Views to the north over nearby forest
• Adjoins bushland park at the rear, home to resident kangaroos and native birds
• Low Density Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire