House for sale
15 Mcevoy Cove,
4 3 2
OFFERS EARLY $2 Millions
Tranquil rivers edge location...This breathtaking executive home has been cleverly designed to accommodate the views and location with the Swan River on your doorstep. You will fall in love from the moment you drive into the Cove and enter the private gated driveway.
-Detached two level executive home
-Block size 516 sqm
-Solar heated below ground swimming pool
-Remote overhead pool shade
-Large open plan main living area with views direct to the swan river.
Ground level accommodation:
- Entrance hall
- Powder room
- Master bedroom with en-suite with built in wardrobe.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with built-in appliances and island bench with views to the river.
- Living and dining area open plan from the kitchen and uninterrupted river views.
- Study with views to the river.
- Large balcony with intergraded gas BBQ and range top. Also offering direct views to the river.
- Second lounge room with feature below ground pool windows.
- Laundry and separate large store room suitable for storing your bicycles and kayaks/paddle boards.
- Adjoining courtyard with step access to river pathways.
- Master bedroom with en-suite both with views of the river. Sliding door access to the sun filled balcony. Adjoining large dressing room.
- Bedroom Three, large double bedroom with views to the river and sliding door access to the sun filled balcony, with built in sliding wardrobe.
- Bedroom four, large double room with built in sliding wardrobe.
- Sun filled decked balcony which is a fantastic private area with direct access to the river front.
Other great features include:
- Ducted vacuum throughout the home
- The finishes and quality of this home are a credit to the owner & builder
- A separate store area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Enjoy direct access to the river pathways
- Carport parking for two cars and has high clearance for a caravan &/or boat.
- Securing electric entrance gate to the large front driveway.
You couldn’t be closer to everything without being in the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 50m to the river’s edge.
- 160m to Maylands Yacht Club
- 450m to Bardon Park
- 1.1km to Maylands IGA & 1.2km to Coles Supermarket
- 1.3km to St John of God Hospital Mt Lawley
- 1.6km to Maylands Peninsula Golf Course
- 1.6km to Maylands Peninsula Primary School & 2.5km to Perth College
- 2.5 km from Mt Lawley Train Station
- Numerus bus services along Guilford Road
- Short drive to the city & crown casino.
Last updated: 06:53PM on Nov 23rd 2017