House for sale
15 Mount Cooroy Road,
4 3 4
Old fashioned charm, blue chip locationNestled on a quiet country lane, this easy care 1.21ha property has a real sense of space and privacy. Located amid other larger acreage properties, this queenslander style home offers a piece of paradise in a secluded setting. For those seeking more peace and tranquility in their lives, this property has all this plus so much more.
Other features include
• Butterfly stair entry
• 4 large bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms (including the combined laundry/bathroom downstairs)
• Open plan living and dining
• Timber floors through living spaces
• French doors opening from all ground floor rooms
• Large eat in kitchen with modern appliances, granite bench tops
• Lined bullnose verandahs wrap around the home
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck overlooking a resort style pool
• Magnificent uninterrupted views of majestic Mount Cooroy
• Solar panels, solar hot water, bore
• Plenty of storage and space for cars, boat or caravan
• Approximately 2 acre cleared paddock ideal for a pony or play
• Convenient location mid way to Eumundi and Cooroy
• Beautiful remnant rainforest section with shady dam
Properties like this are tightly held especially when one is so close to Mt Cooroy you could almost touch it. Traditionally cattle and horse country, this small acreage property offers the best of both worlds. So sit back and relax with friends and a glass of wine whilst enjoying this idyllic property and marvel at the breathtaking views of the mountain with the chorus of the birds in the background. This truly is an irreplaceable spot in Noosa's Hinterland on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
Please call or email me for further information on this property.
Last updated: 05:13PM on Apr 25th 2016