House for sale
15 Rainbow Way,
4 2 2
Offers close on Tuesday 29th October at 5:30pm
In a Class of its Own!Nick and Jo are honored to present this distinctive, exceptional home at 15 Rainbow Way.
For Sale by Closing Date Sale - All offers will be presented on Tuesday 29th October at 5:30pm.
*Our sellers reserve the right to sell prior to the Closing Date*
* Please view the 3D walkthrough of this property*
This stunning single-level 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study family home in the exceptional Gwelup Park Private Estate defines quality modern living on a low-maintenance 526sqm (approx.) block through its flowing floor plan and an impressive list of high-end design features. A wonderful location will also inspire, with a delightful park and children's playground nestled just at the end of the street – what a spot!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Soaring high ceilings throughout, including 31-course ceiling to all main areas and bedrooms, with 34-course recessed ceilings to a huge open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, the entry, a fabulous rear entertaining alfresco and a carpeted theatre room with double doors for privacy and a projector that is ready to offer you the ultimate cinema-style experience
• Quality Brushbox wooden floorboards throughout, including to the main living space behind double doors, also featuring a gas bayonet for heating, sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a 900mm-wide Ilve gas cooktop and oven combination, a Miele range hood, Bosch dishwasher, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry, plumbed double fridge/freezer recess, filtered water, soft-closing drawers, stylish LED light fittings and sliding stacker doors that reveal a spectacular rear cedar-lined alfresco-entertaining deck with feature down lighting, a built-in barbecue, central custom-made Carrera-marble wood-fire pizza oven and decked seating – bordered by a Victorian Ash timber feature wall with garden beds
• A carpeted back games room with double doors essentially triples the amount of living options on offer and, like the family/dining area, also extends out to the alfresco via sliding stacker doors for indoor-outdoor integration
• Carpet to all bedrooms, as well as a front study with full-height double doors for peace and quiet, plus a data point
• Large 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with custom fitted built-in wardrobes, tranquilly positioned right away from the spacious front master suite where a massive "his and hers" walk-in robe with a safe meets an impeccably-appointed ensuite bathroom, comprising of rectified white tiles, a large double shower, twin stone vanities, a separate toilet and heat lamps
• Completing the rest of the internal floor plan are a sleek main bathroom with feature tiling, a shower, separate bathtub and stone vanity, a quality separate 2nd toilet, a stylish laundry with double sinks, tiled splashbacks, stone bench tops, ample storage options and outdoor access, ample built-in hallway storage in the form of a giant full-height four-door linen/broom cupboard and shopper's entry from a remote-controlled double garage with rear roller-door access, plus drop-down-ladder access up to approximately 50sqm of loft/attic storage space (with shelving) in the roof
• The property also has solar-power panels, a CCTV system, feature down lighting, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with Advantage Air zoning controls, a Kocom A/V intercom system, easy-care reticulated front gardens, a gas hot-water system, low-maintenance artificial turf (to the front, side and rear), feature high skirting boards, feature ceiling cornices, quality blinds with view screens and a series of picture recesses throughout
• Extras include 28-course doors to the main area, a cedar-lined 43-course extra-high portico, a stunning 1200mm-wide 28-course feature pivot entry door, tinted front windows, verticore bricks and extra mesh to the house construction, wireless colour-changing LED light strips to the kitchen and alfresco (feature wall and bench seating), data points to the theatre, family, games and master suite linking into the study, wiring provisions to the theatre room, custom up-lighting to the front garden and limestone feature wall, a side-access gate and over-head cupboards in the garage
A short stroll to Lake Gwelup Primary School, shopping at Primewest Gwelup and picturesque Lake Gwelup walking trails is complemented by a very close proximity to the prestigious Lake Karrinyup Country Club and golf course, glorious beaches, public transport, freeway convenience and the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment. Sometimes, only the best will do!
Last updated: 04:15PM on Oct 16th 2019