House for sale
15 Rookwood Street,
Mount Lawley, WA
5 3 5
Life Without Compromise!You May have to Dig a Little Deeper for this Very LARGE CIRCA early 1900's Federation (Int 315m2) QUALITY CLASSIC!!
Welcome to one of Mt Lawleys Finest Refurbished OLD/NEW Homes, with Sumptuous Levels of Family Living, this remarkable home, with its Timeless Character and Charm, Epitomises all that is Mount Lawley, whilst embracing its Future.
With the Accommodation and Amenities including 5 Double Bedrooms, Two Ensuites & Main bathroom, Formal Lounge, Sitting Room, Deluxe Granite Kitchen and Impressive Open Plan Living Area incorporating the Family Meals and Informal Living Areas, both of which open onto the Alfresco Entertaining Area which is complemented by the Immaculate Manicured Landscaped gardens, this Cherished Family home ensures that you will be left wanting for nothing!
Just Some of the Features that this Impressive Property has to Offer;
* 5 Double Beds
* 2 Ensuites plus 1 Main Bathroom
* Indulgent Master Suite,
* Sitting Room
* Formal Lounge
* Modern Granite Kitchen
* Open Plan Living & Dining
* Ornate Character Ceilings
* Alfresco Entertaining Area
* Choice is yours- Theatre Room/ Formal Dining or Au Pair Accommodation/Granny Flat
* Immaculate Landscaped Gardens
* Automatic Gates
* 7.4 x 5.6 Garage Facilities with workshop, PLUS separate carport
* Secure Parking for upto 5 cars
* 315sqm Internal Living (approx)
* PLUS Lovely wooden verandah & upstairs wooden balcony on the Very PRIVATE 657sqm Block only minutes from the HEART & BEAT of Beaufort Street.
With a Serene Vista over the grounds of the Mt Lawley Bowling Club, and with the Delectable Mt Lawley Cafe Precinct and Perth College just around the corner, as well as being just minutes from the CBD, this Remarkable Residence allows you to enjoy the Very Best of Vintage Mount Lawley in this Modern Era!
For Further Details please contact Agents:
Stuart Irving 0418 920 672
Brad Irving 0422 678 144
Last updated: 01:03PM on Nov 8th 2016