House for sale
15 Tree View Lane,
Narre Warren North, VIC
4 3 2
Fixed D8 Sale
Immaculate Family Home In Blue Ribbon Location!FIXED D8 SALE: 10/10/2018 (unless sold prior)
Enjoy a fabulous lifestyle in this architecturally designed masterpiece that occupies a beautiful position in the ‘Oaktree Rise Estate’. A short stroll to Marco’s IGA Supermarket, Café, Post office and Narre Warren North Primary School, this 42sq (URL) luxurious home is perfectly positioned on an 829sqm allotment and is an absolute work of art, ready to be treasured by the family lucky enough to call it home.
- Multiple living zones comprising of theatre room with remote red crushed velvet curtains concealing the screen area, solid French doors, 10ft ceilings and external access.
- Light filled family room with radiant hard wood fire, a chef’s gourmet kitchen & butlers pantry with Falcon Classic 110 oven, Schweigen rangehood, Shaw Ribchester fireclay sinks with Nicolazzi tapware and caeserstone bench tops overlooking the meals area.
- Guest bedroom with full ensuite and walk in robes.
- Study/office located at front of home with convenience of external French door access.
- Powder room with toilet.
- Laundry with external access.
- Grand Master bedroom and parents retreat with huge walk in robe and an amazing full ensuite with double vanities, twin walk around shower and cast iron claw foot bath, glass French doors opening out to a balcony with sweeping views over the township and surrounding hills.
- Two other double bedrooms with built in desks and benefit of direct access to two way bathroom.
- Powder room with toilet.
- Venture through the stylish folding stacker doors to your backyard oasis and multiple out door entertaining areas comprising of an undercover alfresco area complete with outdoor kitchen which includes barbeque with Schweigen range hood and wok burner, pizza oven, twin glass door fridge, sink with hot and cold water.
- All overlooking the backyard extensive landscaping with mature trees, manicured gardens with blue stones, Iron bark retaining walls, red recycled brick paths and outdoor garden lighting.
- Remote two and a half car garage with rear roller door access and 2.4 meter high openings and side access with concrete driveway and gate.
- Features Sydney Blue gum timber floors , decorative plaster cornice and ceiling roses, timber block mounted light switches and power points throughout the house, including picture rails and decorative plaster vents, data points, and computer nook. Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling running via two zones with separate thermosets for upstairs and down stairs, bonus of 3 phase power, solar assisted hot water and toilets assisted by the main water tanks.
A short drive to Monash Freeway, Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre & Westfield Fountain Gate as well as Lysterfield Lake, this beautiful family home, is meticulous in design and built with the highest of quality, luxury fixtures and fittings, it’s what most people search for but rarely find… until now.
*PLEASE NOTE: Entrance for Open Home is at 48 MAIN STREET, NWN.
PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED ON ALL INSPECTIONS
“Selling? You’ll be SOLD with our $8,800 Success Fee“
Last updated: 01:38PM on Sep 15th 2018