Rural for sale
1507 Bakers Creek Road,
19 17 4
The Possibilities Are Limitless- Altamira Country Resort, a 251 acre farm catering for up to 60 guests
- Owner's 3BR residence with bathroom and 2 ensuites
- 9 self-contained, motel style units plus 3 self-contained cabins
- Excellent guest facilities includes pool, spa and tennis court
- Guest lounge, dining room, games room, fully licensed bar and commercial kitchen
- Perfectly set-up for tourism, functions and for running cattle/horses
- Situated 25km north of Gloucester in the beautiful Bakers Creek Valley
Altamira is situated 25km north of Gloucester in the beautiful Bakers Creek Valley. This unique 251 acre property is a family owned and operated farm with resort facilities to cater for up to 60 guests.
Altamira is not only perfectly set-up for tourism and functions, but is also suitable for running cattle and/or horses with good stock yards and rural shedding.
The Main Residence:
- Large undercover outdoor dining and entertaining area overlooking the property
- Three bedrooms, two with ensuites
- Spacious main bathroom
- Combined kitchen/dining/lounge with slow combustion heater and air-conditioning
- Private outdoor area overlooking the pool, spa, gazebo and tennis court
- The main residence adjoins the communal facilities which are situated under the same roof and can work as an extension of the home
- Huge sunken lounge with open fire place and archway through to library area
- Large laundry with separate linen storage area
- Formal dining room with seating for 14 and the ability to cater for considerably more
- Reception area, commercial kitchen, walk-in cool room and freezer
- Generous,character filled licensed bar
- Games room with billiard table and children's play room
- Ladies and gents toilets
Self-Contained Accommodation in the Main Residence:
1. At the northern end of the main house there is a two bedroom, two bathroom self-contained flat with combined kitchenette/living room opening onto the front verandah
2. A one bedroom unit at the back of the house
3. A two bedroom unit with two bathrooms situated under the main residence with direct access to the gazebo, pool and spa
- Next to the main residence there are two more freestanding buildings each with 3 motel-style units (6)
- One of these units is suitable for disabled guests
The gazebo area has a dining table, power, barbeque, fridge and sink. It overlooks the landscaped pool area which has a second covered dining area. The facilities also include an all weather tennis court with lights, and an outdoor spa
Self-Contained Cabins (3)
- Overlooking the creek are three self-contained, air-conditioned cottages.
- Cabin one has three bedrooms with timber floors, verandahs and a fire pit.
- Cabin two has one bedroom, spa bath and front and back verandah overlooking the creek.
- Cabin three has one large bedroom, timber floors and verandah with views to the creek.
Other features of this property include:
- Long double frontage to Bakers Creek with picnic areas and swimming holes
- 15m x 9m shed with a large roller door and loft area, cement floor, toilet and shower
- A second 10m x 4m shed
- Cattle yards with crush and water tank
- A fully fenced enclosure for the miniature horses, goats, peacocks and guinea fowl
- Mobile service available, mail delivery, garbage collection and school bus
- The property has 10 water tanks, two of which are creek water for the toilets and gardens
There is enormous scope for multiple income streams from this diverse and interesting rural property.
Property Code: 552
Last updated: 05:05PM on Oct 4th 2017