House for sale
1513 Rosebank Way West,
Hope Island, QLD
3 2 2
Offers Over $1,249,000
Hope Island Resort Waterfront Living at an Affordable Price!Located on the Australian Northern Gold Coast this beautiful residence boasting stunning panoramic views over the Hope Island Marina. A short stroll finds you at the Hope Island shopping village with everyday convenience shops, waterfront dining, a tavern overlooking the marina, a medical centre and so much more. Sellers have secured another property elsewhere.
- Split level spacious open plan living and dining with a second living area ideal as another lounge or study
- Central modern kitchen with granite stone benches, Miele appliance, built-in microwave zip tap and plenty of storage
- Master en-suite with spa bath and shower, his and hers built-in and a walk-in robes
- Waterfront views from your bedroom balcony overlooking the Hope Island Marina
- 2 additional bedrooms on the upper level with shared bathroom
- Low maintenance gardens with side courtyard and rear alfresco onto the marina
- Scattered white plantation shutters throughout the living and bathrooms
- Crimsafe and stacker doors both at the front and to the rear
- A downstairs guest powder room and separate laundry
- Large 2 car garage with area for a workbench or golf buggy plus epoxy finished flooring
- 16 metre shared finger pontoon with water & power
- Secure gated community with 24 hours patrolled security and a back to base alarm system
- Approved for purchase by Non Australian Residents (FIRB approved)
Rosebank has a waterfront park and residents only boat ramp overlooking the Coomera River ideal for walking the dog or taking the children or grandchildren to the secure covered playground to play.
Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining makes this the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
Sanctuary Cove village is a mere 5-minute drive away or a pleasant level walk with the dog. Perfect for a morning coffee or light lunch and you'll be spoilt for choice for evening dining.
In addition to the Hope Island Marina shopping centre and Sanctuary Cove, there is now the new Hope Island Market Place close by with 36 specialty stores. The centre features a food and beverage precinct, a health and wellness hub, professional services and a fast-food precinct serviced by a drive-thru facility, as well as 484 onsite car parks.
The M1 highway is just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station both 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Kevyn & Mandy from Team Wilmot at Ray White Hope Island have been matching people and properties since 2003 in Hope Island. We look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 18th 2019