Apartment for sale
15/169-171 Botany Road,
3 2 1
For Sale $1,428,000
TOP FLOOR - 138M2 THREE BEDROOM + STUDY APARTMENT - BOUTIQUE BLOCK OF JUST 17TOP FLOOR - 138M2 THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT - BOUTIQUE BLOCK OF JUST 17
Designed by Environa Studio architects 'Du Louvre' offer's just 17 chic Parisian-style apartments that are sure to provide the pleasure of prestige. Each apartment is crafted with the finest and utmost care for detail, offering many great features, such as elegant quality oak timber engineered flooring, composite modwood decking to external balconies and rooftops.
Split over the top two floors, this apartment spans 138m2 including a private rooftop terrace. As only one of two apartments on level 3, the apartment inspires a living environment that flows effortlessly and combines open interior spaces with a seamless selection of detailed finishes.
Conveniently located a short walk to Green Square or Redfern Train Station's, the under construction Green Square town centre and only moments to a number of great cafes including 'The Grounds', 'Sweet spot', 'Bread & Circus', 'John Smith' and 'Campos' coffee. The Waterloo Metro Station will be 1 block away proving a third transport option allowing you to access anywhere in Sydney.
- Parisian style, cutting edge architectural design and interiors by Environa Studio
- 38m2 of outdoor space including a private rooftop terrace
- Elegant quality engineered oak timber flooring
- Composite modwood decking to external balconies & rooftop
- Ducted air-conditioning
- White Caesarstone benchtops, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Smeg appliances
- East West aspect with great cross ventilation
- External perforated louvers provide year-round comfort
- Energy efficient LED downlights
- Full security system intercom
- Security car space on title
- Dog friendly Alexandria Park is just a block away
- One block to the new Waterloo Metro Station (completion 2023)
- Completion June 2018
Display suite available for viewing. Call me on 0415 760 052 for available times to inspect.
Last updated: 11:06AM on Jun 29th 2017