Unit for sale
1527/9-17 Howard Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW
2 2 2
Enjoy 270 Degree Views from the 15th Floor of this 2 Bedroom ApartmentTo view all plans, please contact us for an exclusive viewing in our office at 685 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
With 270 degree uninterrupted views of Dee Why beach and the lagoon this contemporary 2 bedroom apartment forms part of the new Lighthouse development by Meriton. Located on the highly sought after 15th floor this north facing apartment is equipped with everything you possibly need.
- Spacious open plan living and dining flows onto a large north facing balcony enjoying the stunning water views
- Superior kitchen finishes featuring SMEG appliances, ducted range hood, Ceasarstone benches and glass splashbacks
- An abundance of natural sunlight floods the apartment with wrap around windows from a prized corner position, only 1 common wall.
- Double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with large ensuite and shared 2nd balcony
- Study nook tucked away, internal laundry, plenty of storage, 105sqm + car spaces on title
- 2 secure parking spaces on title, visitor parking, complex includes swimming pool and gym
- Promises strong rental returns from a landmark town centre location. Investors are guaranteed to benefit from Lighthouse's prestigious position in the local real estate market
- Vibrant retail village with leading retailers including Woolworths, NAB & a range of specialty stores
- 3,000sqm piazza-style dining precinct complimented by a dual access multi-level car park including visitor spaces
Built by Meriton, an award-winning developer and leader in quality and design, renowned for building the largest apartments. Soaring high above the surrounding streetscape, Lighthouse will be at the heart of the new Dee Why town. The unique high rise will be a beacon and rise above the skyline with commanding form and glistening tones. Shimmering louvres, framed glass and bronzed metal cladding, Lighthouse features a superior design created by the award winning architectural firm, Crone.
Last updated: 09:19AM on Nov 11th 2018