House for sale
153 Kingsley Terrace,
5 3 2
Don't Miss Your Chance - Live Right in the Heart of ManlyUnique wide frontage block allows this craftsman built home to stand proudly & confidently in the heart of Manly ... a beautiful residence in prime position in Manly for buyers who need spacious living, stylish elegance and convenience!
Call Margaret to arrange your time to view.
This is a home you must inspect as attention to detail in build & finishes is superb 24 hours notice required
Thoughtful choices have given this home a classic, seamless integration with outdoors ... open plan living and dining areas flow out to alfresco deck on top level ... kitchen has freestanding 900mm gas cook top & electric oven, large pantry and wonderfully workable stone bench areas and is fitted with quality appliances ... it is a central point and makes this home perfect for everyday living ... relaxing & entertaining!
Timber floors & doors feature prominently throughout the home upstairs and downstairs and bring natural warmth and energy to the neutral palette ... louvre windows allow cross flow ventilation of bay breezes and rooms are light & airy ... natural air conditioning at its best!
PLUS BRAND NEW REVERSE CYCLE AIRCON to all living and bedrooms
* 5 bedrooms with built-in robes
* master with walk-in & ensuite plus private balcony
* 2nd bedroom upstairs has walk-in robe
* main bathrooms feature upstairs & downstairs
* air conditioning units being installed
* spacious living with wall of glass & electric shade blind
* generous dining area open plan with kitchen & living
* media room with surround sound downstairs
* 3rd-4th-5th bedrooms downstairs all with built-ins
* garage with extra height & remote access
* electric gate entry to property
So special being able to live in Manly Village Precinct ... so many activities to enjoy in/on/by the water ... so close to walk to train, schools, weekend markets, cafes & restaurants ... this is one move you and your family will be truly celebrating ... such a smart move!!
Last updated: 02:20PM on Mar 19th 2018