153 Shara Boulevard,
Ocean Shores, NSW
Byron Coast Contemporary Waterfront HomeBeyond the stylish contemporary faade, this fabulous waterfront residence by the award-winning builder, Anstey Homes, offers an enviable coastal lifestyle for one lucky family. Just four years young, the architecturally outstanding property boasts a beautiful location, desirable North-East aspect and sensational water views.
Your open plan living and dining areas easily flow out onto the covered patios to provide effortless alfresco entertaining overlooking the water. The adjacent gourmet kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a spray arm over the sink and a walk-in pantry.
Designed with peaceful family living in mind, the home's floorplan offers the opportunity to segment the front area of the home, comprising a bedroom, media room and bathroom, as a separate guest wing. Or you may choose to use the media room as your third living area - the choice is yours.
This delightful showcase home is brimming with features, just some of which include:
• Four bedrooms, all complete with large built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Gorgeous air conditioned master with fully-fitted robe/dressing room, water views, patio access, plus superb ensuite with quality stone vanity tops and a bath with a view!
• Elevated ceilings to enhance natural light and bring in the fresh breezes
• Stunning floor mosaics in main bathroom
• Quality screens, blinds and floor coverings throughout
• Great storage throughout
• Auto double garage with storage and internal entry
• 869 square metre block with double gated side access ideal for the trailer/caravan or boat
• Plenty of room for a pool as well
You can't beat this incredible waterfront location. Whenever you're ready, you can simply drop your paddle board or kayak into the water to explore the beautiful local waterways and Marshall's Creek Nature Reserve. Should you wish to venture further afield, the Brunswick River is ideal for a paddle and you may even spot a dolphin or two at play.
Of course, the glistening unspoilt sands of South Golden Beach are just 3 minutes from your door. Ocean Shores Primary School is only a 300 metre stroll, Ocean Shores Country Club, with its championship golf course, is just 5 minutes' drive, and the local shops and supermarket are also 5 minutes. The vibrant hub of Byron Bay is 15 minutes' drive south and Gold Coast Airport just under 30 minutes' drive via the nearby expressway.
With such a fabulous lifestyle on offer, this property is bound to be snapped up by a savvy buyer. Be among the first to see this captivating home, before it's sold. Call Julie-Ann Manahan now on 0411 081 118 to arrange your personal inspection.