1532 Humula Road,
Lone Pine - Reliable Rainfall and Versatile Grazing PropertyIdeal Breeding and Fattening Country
Picturesque and Productive – 2 Creek Frontages
Approx. 268.71 ha – 664 acres
• Location – easy access to Hume Highway, Tarcutta and Wagga Wagga.
• Country – Versatile – Productive – Yellow, Red and Grey Box timber.
• Alluvial creek flats – ideal for Lucerne and fodder production.
• Equally suited to cattle or sheep enterprises – in all seasons comfortably running 100 cows and calves plus replacement heifers.
• Securely watered – Umbango and College Creeks, bore, 5 dams and 55mg irrigation licence.
• Well presented improvements – 3 Bedroom cottage, cattle yards and shearing shed.
“Lone Pine” is a productive parcel of versatile country which will tick all the boxes for a wide range of potential purchasers.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
Tuesday 23rd October 2018
Auction Works Rooms,
50 Margaret Street,
Sydney NSW 2000.
Starting time 10.30am.