154 Egans Road,
Egans FarmEver dreamed of having your own working farm to run a few cattle, grow anything you want on the rich river flats. Your own very private river but only 20 min from the beaches and the major town of Batemans Bay with all it has to offer? This may be it! Get your second chance now as it was sold but the sale was unable to be completed, so don't miss out this time.
* around 70 acres of fertile cleared fenced land in 19 paddocks.
* extensive frontage to the pristine Buckenbowra River with private sandy beach and picnic area.
* extensive shedding including 18x9 hay shed and a new 12x7 vehicle shed.
* running around 30 breeding cattle with room for more, cuts its own hay for winter, good cattle yards.
* water a feature with large underground house tank plus town water and a large dam with gravity feed to all paddocks.
* large homestead with many features, new kitchen and bathrooms all of high quality and a reverse cycle air conditioner. Slow combustion stove, NBN satellite, solar hot water plus back to grid solar PV.
House features lovely open family room with north easterly aspect looking over the property, separate cosy lounge with open fireplace, 4 beds plus study, 3 bathrooms and extensive verandahs. Make the lifestyle change you deserve either downsizing from a rural property or escaping the city. This one well worth a look.