Ultimate Esplanade Entertainer with Breathtaking ViewsAPPROX 1201 SQM LAND
* INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
Directly across the road from Brighton's most exclusive foreshore stretch with the brilliant, blue waters of Port Phillip Bay providing the perfect backdrop, this spectacular 5 bedroom home on an elevated 1,201sqm (approx.) offers a timeless and commanding coastal presence. Boasting convenient access from the front and Victoria Street rear, embrace indoor/outdoor excellence with a floodlit tennis court and swimming pool adding to the splendour.
Framed by an imposing parade of windows on the ground floor, discover a wonderfully open living area with the full majesty of the bay on display. Watch sailboats glide over blue waters, catch soothing summer sea breezes, and entertain in undeniable style. This thrilling context for entertaining shares a distinctive warmth that also works exceptionally well for everyday living. A separate, more formal dining room is enhanced by a stream of natural light from above, while the deluxe kitchen features a Bosch dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
Still on ground level, enjoy a stately study with integrated shelving, and a family sunroom basking in the northern sun. Spill outside to an inviting swimming pool and terrace, complemented by a north/south, floodlit tennis court. This refined yet relaxed entertaining area will be enjoyed all year round.
Head upstairs under a supersized skylight to 5 robed bedrooms with the main bedroom showcasing mirrored walk-in robes and a striking ensuite. Always free-flowing and light-filled, comprehensive features include a private balcony for a closer look at that stunning bay view, powder rooms and full-sized bathrooms on both levels, ducted heating and refrigerated cooling, secure intercom entry, and off-street car parking in numbers.
There is real potential here on a significant parcel of land! Embrace the rare opportunity to build your luxury dream home and accentuate the views to fully incorporate the city skyline (STCA). A Bayside lifestyle does not get any better than this. So close to Brighton’s iconic bathing boxes, Melbourne’s most prestigious schools and Church Street’s transport and boutique shopping, make your move into a tightly held neighbourhood today.
At a glance...
* 5 large bedrooms, 4 with BIR, main with stunning ensuite and mirrored walk-in robes
* Roomy and relaxed open-plan living and dining with gas log fireplace and brilliant bay views
* Formal, light-filled dining room
* North-facing, far-reaching family sunroom
* Sparkling kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, island bench and walk-in pantry
* Study with integrated shelving
* Enticing swimming pool, entertainers’ north-facing terrace and outdoor shower
* Floodlit, synthetic-grass tennis court
* Downstairs bathroom with spa bath, walk-in shower and sauna
* Upstairs skylit bathroom with oversized shower
* Laundry with storage capability
* Powder rooms on both floors
* Walk-in wet bar
* Tiled, roomy balcony with water views
* Single remote-controlled garage featuring internal and rear roller door access, plus additional off-street carport and driveway parking
* Secure intercom entry
* Ample storage
* Alarm system
* Low-maintenance, established garden with a pair of mature palm trees
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling with ceiling fans throughout
* Moments from the beach, schools, restaurants, transport, shopping and parkland
PLEASE NOTE: ALL EMAIL ENQUIRIES MUST CONTAIN A PHONE NUMBER
Property Code: 1226