154 Highs Road,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
2018 April | SOLD!! | Contact Jennifer Carr 0414 973 115 for more details.Immaculately presented this family home is poised amongst tendered gardens on a 1008m2 block that epitomises every Australian family's dream! The combination of formal and everyday living areas flows effortlessly to a backyard which boasts sprawling lawns, enveloped by an array of flowering shrubs picturesque and the perfect yard for entertainers and family enjoyment. The immediate doorstep access to bus stop for M2, Murray Farm Public School, Kings + Tara schools, Castle Towers shopping precinct, the upcoming Cherrybrook Train Station, Macquarie University and the CBD will certainly solidify your family's investment ensuring excellent lifestyle convenience for today's busy families!
• Tasteful neutral colour palette ensures a relaxed ambience throughout the home. A multitude of formal and everyday living spaces flow seamlessly to the outdoors ensuring ideal year round entertaining.
• Refreshed kitchen enjoys perfect viewing to the backyard. Includes crisp white cabinetry and child friendly breakfast bench.
• The master suite includes built-in wardrobes and own private ensuite. The upper level includes 3 other large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Serviced by a huge main bathroom with corner bath.
• The lower level directors study is also ideal as a ground floor bedroom (ideal in-law accommodation with level access), with full bathroom facilities also on this level, plus a guest powder room.
• Offering the ultimate balance of entertainers retreat and private family sanctuary, this property offers the ultimate dream backyard! Expansive level lawns, huge undercover patio, stunning tendered gardens ensuring hours of happy family fun.
• Additional features include plantation shutters as well as brand new carpet and paint throughout, full alarm system, ducted vacuum, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout entire home, gas points for heating, open fireplace, internal access from triple automatic garage. Extensive level driveway, plus side gated access can accommodate extra parking for a multitude of vehicles and provide excellent access to build a swimming pool.