House for sale
154 Stafford Road,
Gordon Park, QLD
3 1 1
All reasonable offers considered
Capitalise on this magnificent site with DA !! OWNER REQUIRES URGENT SALETake advantage of this prime 810m² development site with DA in place for 6 new townhouses. Located in the highly desirable suburb of Gordon Park, this north-easterly facing block set back off Stafford Road (In the slip road). With the original old Queenslander, perched on the hill, it catches plenty of lovely breezes.
* Approval for 6 townhouses
* 2 bedrooms plus a sleep out/3rd bedroom, 1 bathrooms, 1 car garage
* Significant time and cost saving with DA in place
* Beautifully designed plans and great functional layout
* High land value with an existing Queenslander
* Wide frontage - already on 2 lots
* Walking distance to Padua College
Gordon Park is a beautiful and leafy inner northern suburb of Brisbane with plenty of developments already underway. This suburb is well serviced with direct city buses, shopping centres, both private and public schools, airport via the tunnel, parkland and restaurants are all just minutes away.
This property is being sold ! Why not capitalise on this great project - with an area seeing great growth. For immediate inspection call Stanley on 0406 481 581
Last updated: 01:27PM on Sep 17th 2017