15/49 Elizabeth Bay Road,
Elizabeth Bay, NSW
Sold by Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60Gracious rooms of substantial proportion, soaring ornate ceilings and grand bay windows combine to create an elegant and sophisticated harbourside home. Whilst retaining an array of magnificent Art Deco features, the residence has been updated to deliver contemporary living at its finest. From the enormous living and dining area with its imposing bay window to the elegant master bedroom with adjoining sunroom retreat to the chef's kitchen this spacious apartment offers a peaceful and stylish sanctuary just minutes away from harbour foreshores, Beare Park, Rushcutters Bay Park and fashionable Potts Point shopping, restaurants and cafes.
• Secure building with impressive Art Deco entrance
• Enormous living/dining with huge bay window allowing abundant natural light
• Master bedroom with bay window and window seat, built-in robes and adjoining
• Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in storage
• Bathroom with bath and decorative floor tiles, French Metro wall tiles
• Chef's kitchen with stainless steel benches and appliances flowing through to a
light and airy casual dining area with floor to ceiling windows
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans, great natural cross ventilation
• Internal Laundry
• Plantation shutters, bespoke curtains and blinds throughout
• Close to public transport, fashionable shops and restaurants
• Short walk to harbour foreshores, parks and gardens
Inspect: Saturday & Thursday 12-12:30pm
Auction: Tuesday, 12 November, 2019 at 6:00pm
Registration: From 5:30pm
Venue: 'Kingsclere' Ground Floor/1 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay
Details: Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Strata Manager: Jamesons Strata 8969 3300
Levies: $1,575.35 pq approx.
Council: $308.70 pq approx.
Water: $186.00 pq approx.
Size: 1,350 square feet = 126 sqm approx. (as per strata plan)