House for sale
155 Brysons Road,
Wonga Park, VIC
5 4 8
$2,600,000 - $2,850,000
Luxury Lifestyle, Grand EntertainerRarely does a residence of this grandeur, opulence and status proudly occupying nearly 10 tranquil acres approx. or 39,580m2 approx become available within this prized tightly held neighbourhood. Measuring in total a majestic 95sqs approx. encompassing the dwelling, verandas and garage.
- Timeless family beauty radiating class, exceptional flowing proportions and magnificent entertaining focus both inside and out.
- Auto gates open to reveal a long and winding sealed driveway leading down to this magnificent home adorned with a wrap around veranda and beautiful serene treed outlook.
-The elegant front door opens to reveal an entry foyer featuring a domed ceiling and chandelier which sets the tone for this fine home.
- Imagine entertaining guests in this formal lounge, then proceed to the formal dining room both impressive in their proportions and gracious charm.
-A sizeable hallway leads to the spacious study and five generous robed bedrooms incorporating the large restful main bedroom with his n hers WIR, indulgent spa ensuite and deluxe spa family bathroom.
- The designer kitchen showcases the quality stainless steel appliances, granite bench and splash backs plus built in breakfast table. Adjoining the elite kitchen is the substantial informal meals area.
- At the rear of the kitchen is the butlers pantry including a W.I pantry and cooking provision.
- Nearby a significant welcoming family room features a wood burning heater, the ideal family gathering hub to relax in. French doors onto the big alfresco covered sanctuary complete with a B.I pizza oven. This idyllic outdoor area overlooks the trees and dam.
- A beautiful water fountain takes pride of place and is accessed from the rear veranda-patio connecting to the refined foyer.
- Offering outstanding car accommodation, up to 6 car remote control garage with internal access, storage and handy paved turning circle plus a distinctive porte cochere, alternatively used as vehicle parking.
- Beautifully appointed, this double brick home includes hydronic floor heating, imported Rosewood floors, security camera, ducted vacuum, 13' high ceilings approx. and water tank.
- Rich in birdlife, experience the privacy and peacefulness that only a multi acre property guarantees. Families will adore this lifestyle, privileges, appointments and desirable location.
Last updated: 04:32PM on May 21st 2018