House for sale
155 Gibson Crescent,
4 3 4
Offers over $995,000
Views, Quality and LifestylePhone enquiry code for this property: 3623
This quality, architectural home has been specifically designed to take full advantage of the 360 degree breathtaking views. It has the rare advantage of being both on the top of a ridge while still retaining a fully usable, level 1150 m2 block.
Enjoy watching the sunrise break over the city on the front deck while enjoying your morning coffee, then in the evening, kick back and relax on the rear deck, and take in a spectacular sunset over a glass of wine.
The large kitchen is stunning and blends seamlessly with its open plan butler’s pantry which is cleverly concealed behind the feature tiled wall.
Beautiful polished spotted gum timber flooring along with polished natural stone tiles feature throughout this contempory home.
Unwind in the spectacular established landscaped gardens in tranquil environment created by the beautiful water feature. After dusk experience the ambience created by the extensive garden lighting while sitting around the warmth of the fire pit.
• 360-degree views, watch the sunrise on the front deck or take in the sunset on the back deck
• Top of ridge, flat, usable 1150 m2 block, 455m2 Home
• Luxe, quality kitchen, 80mm waterfall stone benchtop, Miele appliances with open plan Butler’s pantry cleverly concealed behind tiled feature wall
• Large Ensuite with quality fittings, double vanity with stone benchtop, large freestanding bath, 2mx 1m shower, grid tiled drains, separate toilet, fully tiled to ceiling
• Main Bathroom with quality fittings, stone benchtop, large freestanding bath, Large shower and tiled to ceiling
• Second Bathroom with quality fittings, stone benchtop, large shower and tiled to ceiling
• Powder Room has stone benchtop and separate toilet
• 4 large internal living areas (lounge, family, multi-purpose and dining)
• Beautiful polished spotted gum timber flooring and natural polished stone flooring throughout living areas
• 4 external undercover living areas
• Ducted Aircon, Ducted Vacuum maid, Video Intercom, hardwired internet and TV connections to all rooms
• All Bedrooms are king-size with great built-in storage
• Main Bedroom has Spotted Gum timber feature wall, built in cabinetry in walk-in robe and city views
• Well-appointed Study, Extensive storage throughout home
• Exceptional Laundry, stone benchtops, pull our ironing drawer with great storage and built in 3m of hanging area
• Double garage, single attached 3mx 7.5m carport as well as separate 6mx 3.8m garage/ workshop
• Spectacular landscaping includes a Fire Pit Area, Water features, Extensive remote controlled LED lighting, arbours and pathways, 30 000Lt Tank and fully irrigated
• Great Bus Service, Bus stop in next street, service is 10 mins in peak and 15 mins off peak. 30 min drive to CBD
• Great Local facilities – Shopping Centre, Tavern, Kindergarten, Daycare, Schools, Sporting facilities as well as Olympic Pool, Extensive Parks including dog free areas
Phone enquiry code for this property: 3623
Last updated: 11:41AM on Nov 21st 2017