1555 Dunoon Road,
'Kindal Glen' Your lifestyle property awaitsPrivately nestled on the fringe of the Dunoon village is this truly versatile lifestyle property with multiple income streams. The owners are motivated and looking to move on to their next venture and require the sale of the property. Walking distance to the village, sports club, general store and post office ensuring town convenience whilst still offering the peace and privacy of a rural lifestyle. The 3 bedroom main home is solid brick and was completely renovated throughout with high ceilings, modern kitchen and polished timber floors. The home has a quaint, cosy feel with views of the established gardens from within. A council approved 2 bedroom cottage with large covered verandah has recently been added to the property and is ideal for extended family, guests, permanent rental income or casual holiday stay ( airbnb ). The home is serviced by town water which offers peace of mind in dry times. There are established veggie gardens and citrus orchard to provide for the family and ample area for chooks etc. The macadamia orchard is on the improve with the majority of trees being 10-20 yrs old and there is additional space for extra plantings if desired. There is a large lake on the property with a 24meg irrigation licence but also provides a peaceful spot to sit and reflect whilst admiring the native flora and fauna found on the property. The open space areas of the farm may also suit equestrian pursuits with arena space available. 'Kindal Glen' is your perfect lifestyle property and is delight to inspect.
* 18.73 hectares ( approx 46.283 acres ) of undulating land with red volcanic soil.
* Approx 1370 rain forest mixed cabinet timber trees which can be harvested for future income
* Citrus, orange, lemon, mandarine, lime and mixed fruit house orchard including pecan, olive, pawpaw, fig, passionfruit vine
* Large 4 bay work shop machinery shed with power and skillion
* Large flat area good for horse exercise, eventing etc
* Approx 2200+ macadamia trees, 10-20yrs old and a mix of varieties
* Flowing creek with lovely eco areas
* Bird hide overlooking lake
* Koalas, platypus, kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, hares, fish, crayfish, pythons, water dragons
* Reported to be 89 different birds documented