House for sale
156 Beacon Road,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
7 6 6
Offers over $1,100,000
Two superb homesThis well-presented property, situated on 4,400m2 on popular Beacon Road, consists of 2 extremely appealing homes, a well-maintained stand alone, character filled cottage and a newly built impressive luxurious home. The homes are positioned thoughtfully on the site, providing independence and privacy. The spacious garden is outstanding for children to play.
An exceptional opportunity for the extended family, a perfect investment property, or a remarkable Airbnb facility. The options are endless.
The main home:
An impressive, contemporary 393m2 home is ideal for entertaining with ducted air-conditioning.
- Expansive open plan living areas opening to verandahs via sliding glass doors
- Designer kitchen with extensive stone bench tops, heaps of cupboards, drawer space and a large walk-in pantry
- The spacious master suite features an ensuite with double vanity and a large walk in robe
- Two additional bedrooms open directly to bathrooms
- Generous office or fourth bedroom
- 4 Separate outdoor living areas
- Separate studio private guest retreat at ground level with private patio
- Massive storage workshop area under the house and parking
A charming double story chalet style cottage with polished timber floors
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Spacious kitchen
- Large master bedroom with built-ins and bathroom
- Verandah on the front
- Private paved courtyard at the back
- 2 Bedrooms with timber cathedral ceilings with exposed beams and dormer windows
- Generous under cover parking area
A unique property in a great location! Rarely do we have a property offered where both the principal residence and extended accommodation are spacious and fully self-contained.
For more information contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf
Last updated: 09:38AM on Jun 18th 2019