156 Captain Cook Crescent,
Come home and relax!A tastefully renovated three-bedroom ensuite plus study home, this shady retreat offers an oasis of calm in a great location, within walking distance of Manuka, Griffith and Kingston. Polished Jarrah flooring and quality wool carpets give this characterful home a great Mid-century Modern vibe, while the direct outdoor access and garden views from every living area and bedroom provide fabulous inside/outside living. The solar passive orientation incorporates a northerly aspect, double glazing in some rooms, extensive outdoor shade, new curtains and a fully insulated Colourbond roof.
• Enormous master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe, deck and attached study
• Recently renovated kitchen and laundry with Miele and Bosch appliances and Caesarstone bench-tops
• Brivis ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Landscaped garden with established shade trees and large decks
• Single carport with storage
• Directly over the road from playing fields