House for sale
1,56 David Low Way,
Sunrise Beach, QLD
4 5 5
Beachfront Masterpiece, Flawless ArchitectureOne of the largest land parcels on the Sunshine Coast to boast absolute beach frontage, this spectacular property is a glamorous hideaway where flawless architecture and a unique coastal position ensure a breathtaking connection to the ocean. Part of the prestigious 'Beaches' gated-estate, the home celebrates the true joy of living on the beach - the sun, the water, the light, the privacy and the sea breeze.
It is set across two levels with an unimpeded outdoor connection the focus of each room, while state-of-the-art automation provides all of the benefits that come with high-tech living. The vast, open plan layout flows to a choice of outdoor spaces, including an oceanfront terrace and huge garden courtyard that has the feel of a boutique hotel with its resort-size pool featuring a 25m lap lane and the ultimate slide.
The home oozes bespoke luxury from the subdued neutral palette to the exposed concrete walls, the sleek white kitchen with scullery to the sublime Swedish sauna and five car garage that feels more like a showroom. Situated just 10 minute's drive to Hastings Street, it promises beachfront living at its best with direct access to one of the quietest stretches of sand on the coast.
- Approx 1729 sqm plus extended communal grass areas and beach access
- Situated on the beach side of David Low Way with secure gated entrance
- 4 bedrooms with robes, 3 have ensuites; master also has a drop down TV
- Family spa-bathroom + 5th bathroom combining with sauna/steam room
- Striking entrance area with an aquarium-style view of the swimming pool
- Huge open plan living & dining space with wall-to-wall glass/ocean views
- Rumpus/media room or gym opens onto a large, fully fenced level lawn
- White & stainless steel kitchen, VZUG appliances, Sub Zero fridge, scullery
- Protected outdoor dining/entertaining area with heaters & built-in BBQ
- Ipad/iphone controlled ducted air, lighting, sound, TVs, blinds, security etc.
- Office, 5 car garage with turntable + extra off-street parking, keyless entry
- External storage for surfboards, store room/workshop or convert to cellar
- Minutes to Sunshine Beach village& flags, easy access to popular schools
Last updated: 05:17AM on Oct 31st 2017