1566 Memerambi Gordonbrook Road,
'Gordongrove' - 316.88haSituated 22km north west of Kingaroy and only 220km to Noosa Heads. 316.88ha of highly regarded and versatile cattle or mixed farming property, undulating fully cleared forest and scrub associated soils.
Current owners have been successfully using the property for a wagyu and wagyu cross breeding herd. Large areas have been farmed and contoured in the past and returned to pasture. Could easily be returned to farming if needed. Water a feature of Gordongrove with the Stuart River forming the northern boundary and double frontage to Reedy Creek. Two spears in Reedy creek pumped by a three phase solar electric pump to storage.
- Large modern open plan four bedroom homestead
- In-ground watering system for gardens; 5x5,000 gallons rain tanks
- Further accommodation near home ideal for a farm-stay venture
- Subdivided in to 17 main paddocks with permanent electric fencing
- Good sized sheds, steel cattle yards with vet crush and scales
- Second set of loading yards adjacent to bitumen road
- Tick free
- Further 7 earth dams on the property
- Excellent potential for irrigation on the property
- Approval for a weir to be constructed on Reedy Creek
- Currently a 36MgL licence in place