House for sale
157 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard,
5 6 6
A NEW BENCHMARK IN LUXURY IN BENOWA WATERSA new benchmark in luxury homes awaits in Benowa Waters, with this immaculately presented masterpiece, set out over 4 sprawling levels, on a 1094sqm block and enjoying an enviable 30m water frontage. Boasting flawless marble fixtures and finishes throughout, 5 oversized ensuited bedrooms, an executive study with adjacent powder room, indoor hydro pool/spa, sauna & steam room plus outdoor pool, as well as next generation, state-of-the-art smart house technology and cinema room, this is a house of exquisite distinction which will spoil you for anything else.
Prepare to be impressed from the moment you step inside the grand entry hall, complete with sweeping marble staircase, soaring ceilings and a stunning chandelier centrepiece, which set the tone perfectly for this stately residence. You'll see luxury and elegance etched into every room, with the sunken lounge and private bar, dining room with vast wall to ceiling glass windows, plus a sleek kitchen, boasting acclaimed stainless steel Miele appliances (with a second, commercial grade kitchen tucked away, perfect for discreetly catering events). You also have access to a dumbwaiter (able to carry a 100kg load) with the potential to one day be converted to an internal lift in the property, should you wish.
Expect to be spoilt for choice when it comes to relaxation and rejuvenation in this stunning abode. Reward yourself with a delightfully decadent dip in the hydro therapy pool/spa with its array of massage jets, step into the hotel grade steam room, or indulge in a sauna which can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. There's also easy access to the 180cm deep outdoor pool, adjacent to a putting green and overlooking the private sandy beach, pontoon and jetty, with an alfresco kitchen and entertaining area also on hand, ready for you to unwind in or host your family and friends.
Other superior features sure to impress include stunning skyline views from the private balcony off the 3rd floor bedroom, multiple living areas, the ability to control your house via an app, with the $80k smart house technology installed, laundry chute and surplus of storage throughout, including basement with separate workshop and potential cellar, boat ramp with automatic winch, 3 x large water tanks, ducted air-conditioning, crim-safe screens and all bedrooms boasting their own vast walk-in-robes and stylish ensuites.
Centrally located, and in a tranquil setting, this is the best kept secret in Gold Coast waterfront living.
• Immaculate 5 bedroom + executive study, 5.5 bathroom masterpiece on 1094sqm block
• Flawless marble finishes and fixtures throughout, including grand staircase & all bathrooms
• Expansive master suite with vast walk-in-robe, ensuite with decadent sunken spa, water views
• 3rd floor bedroom boasts stunning skyline views of Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach from balcony
• Sleek kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances, island bench, 2nd commercial grade kitchen
• Sunken lounge with soaring ceilings, bar, adjacent to formal dining, overlooking water
• State-of-the-art smart house technology, ducted air-con, dumbwaiter, laundry chute
• Outdoor kitchen overlooks pool, putting green, private sandy beach plus pontoon and jetty
• Indoor hydro therapy pool/spa with jets, plus upscale steam room & sauna to accommodate 6
• Multiple living areas, including air conditioned cinema room, private bar
• Parking for 5+ cars with an abundance of room to securely house jet-ski's and your boat
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
Last updated: 11:24AM on Aug 10th 2017