158 Glenhaven Road,
SOLD! Contact Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 for more details.5 Acres of lush Glenhaven land
If you're looking for that hidden gem, one to give a little TLC then this is it. A quality built home of solid construction on a picturesque 5 acres in beautiful Glenhaven and close to all the amenities The Hills has on offer. In an area surrounded by quality estates this generous home is set back from the road and only seen once you take the circular driveway to it's door. With approx. 2 arable acres the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
• A quiet and tranquil setting on just over 5 acres of land with a 49.1m frontage
• Huge outdoor covered entertainment space off the rear of the home.
• Substantial timber kitchen with adjoining sundrenched meals area and separate family area.
• Fantastic Rumpus with hand-built bar and combustion fire to entertain in the cooler months.
• Lavish master bedroom with stunning bay window, generous dressing room and en-suite with spa.
• Plus a further three oversized bedrooms all with built-in or walk-in wardrobes.
• Large 3 way bathroom upstairs plus full bathroom and powder room on the ground level.
• Cosy and Inviting lounge and formal dining with open fire, ornate cornices and ceiling rosettes.
• Circular driveway leads to a large three car garage as well ample off street parking.
• Quality timber finishes throughout as well as ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum and alarm.
• Second dwelling onsite is the perfect project to make into extra accommodation or studio.
• Centrally located to just about everything with a short drive taking you to Castle Towers, Kellyville Plaza and Norwest Business Park.
• Buses to Rouse Hill, Parramatta and Castle Towers a short stroll away.
• Zoned for Glenhaven Public School and Castle Hill High.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.