House for sale
159 Dalkeith Road,
5 3 2
All Offers Presented!
The Magic of Parkside LivingBeautifully positioned overlooking the lush greens of the Nedlands Golf Club, this parkside beauty is up for the taking. Your family will be able to enjoy the magical summer ahead - whether it's playing a leisurely game of golf, swimming in the pool or enjoying all the creature comforts this family home has to offer.
Nestled on a magical 1002m2 block of land, showcasing a luxurious amount of space, with multiple casual and formal living areas, with five generous bedrooms and three bathrooms, this home is set of the whole family to enjoy. Space is no issue at this home.
With a functional family layout and the option to have the master bedroom on either floor, this home perfectly suited to modern family looking to live in a quiet leafy street, close to several sporting amenities, local cafes and restaurants, and prestigious schools.
Enjoy the comforts and luxuries on offer as this perfect residence will provide everything the family needs. Call Daniel Gonzalez to register your interest and make this magical parkside lifestyle your reality today.
- Formal lounge room with feature fireplace
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with sunken floor and high ceilings
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample storage, double sink and water filter
- Guest bedroom with built-in robe and semi ensuite
- Tiled second living room or study
- Spacious activity room
- Laundry with direct outside access to the dry court
- Elevated paved alfresco with a lush green garden boarder
- Large underground swimming pool with frameless glass fencing, travertine paving and relaxing decking area
- Expansive sprawling lawn and garden
- Safe and secure double automatic garage with inside shoppers' access
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, private balcony and ensuite
- Four generous secondary bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- Block of land - 1002m2
- Wood burning fireplace
- Ducted and split system air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Reticulation and bore connection
- Security system
- Further parking space in front of the property
- Established and manicured garden
- Close to Nedlands Tennis Club, Nedlands Skatepark and Yacht Club
- Close to a variety or parklands and reserves
- Close to local Dalkeith shops
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED ON WED 30 OCT, 6PM (Unless sold prior)
Daniel Gonzalez 0432 057 009
Last updated: 04:28PM on Oct 17th 2019